The Night at Annas

POV: Eva
Anna gave me some of her clothes to wear after my shower. I was taking a showering when I heard knocking on the door, "YES" "it's Anna I think I left my phone charger in there" "uhhh ok you can come in" she couldn't see me so she came in and was looking for her charger "found it"she didn't leave right away, it sounded like she was doing something, "sorry for bothering you, I'm leaving now" "no it's ok." She left the bathroom and closed the door. I got out of the shower, put on my clothes, and left my hair wet because I like to let it air dry. I walked out and Anna was sleeping on her bed with her phone on her chest, I walked over tiptoeing and took it and put it on the nightstand with waking her. I later on the other side very carefully trying not to move too much, I felt her move a bit and she looked at me "hey" "sorry I didn't mean to wake you" no it's ok I dozed off.... do you wanna watch a movie or something?" "Sure"
Anna put on Ice Age. We didn't have school tomorrow since it was Friday today. It's 10:30 pm and I felt myself starting to go to sleep, I leaned on Annas shoulder without noticing.

POV: Anna
I put on Ice Age which was my favorite movie, a couple minutes in I felt hit my shoulder and look to my right and see Eva sleeping on my shoulder. I smile to myself and lay my head back to fall asleep.......

The next morning I wake up with my arm around Eva, how did it even get there? I immediately take my arm off her, hoping she didn't realize. I was laying there staring at the ceiling then I heard Eva say something, "why'd you move it?" She asked as she faced me. "Oh I didn't know you were awake." I looked at her and I can tell my face is getting red, "okay well I'm gonna go take a shower" I said to Eva, "okay." I immediately went to the bathroom, ugh why am I so weird around her......