Why Am I..... Jealous?

POV: Anna
I woke up to my alarm for school, I got up, got ready and wore this:

POV: Anna I woke up to my alarm for school, I got up, got ready and wore this:

I straightened my hair and put on my jewelry. I went downstairs and waited for Eva since we go to school together.

POV: Eva
I woke up for school and took a shower, I wore this:

POV: Eva I woke up for school and took a shower, I wore this:

I wore this with my af1's. I brushed my teeth and straighten my hair. I filmed a grwm tiktok then went downstairs and saw Anna at the door waiting for me. "Good morning" she said, "good morning Anna." We walked outside and went in the car and started driving. I stopped at Starbucks to get me and Anna a coffee. We arrived at school and went to our first period class. It was ok... ig, if you couldn't tell I don't like school. I only really go to see my friends and Anna more. I was walking in the hall in my phone when I bumped into someone knocking their things on the floor, "Omg I'm so sorry" I looked up to see it was Conner Tanner "it's okay mistakes happen" he said smiling, I smiled backed and helped him pick up his things, "which class are you going to next? I just came here today and I don't know where I'm going" Conner said, "I'm going to math, what about you?" I said " I have math also, do you wanna walk to class together?" "Sure ok" we walked to math class and sat next to each other. That class went by smoothly, he asked for my Snapchat and number, I gave it to him and he gave me his. We were walking out of school together when I saw Anna waiting outside. "Hey Anna this is Connor... my friend" I said "hi Connor in Anna.. Anna shumate" they greeted each other and we talked for a little while. "Hey do you mind if you drop me back home? My boys left because they said I took to long" Conner said "of course" all three of us went inside the car, Anna sat in the back and Connor sat next to me. He'd look at me sometimes then look away, we made it to his house and he got out, "Eva do you wanna come over after you drop off Anna? We could watch a movie or something" Connor said, "sure yea I'll come over" he smiled and closed the door, he walked inside his house and I drove off. We made it to JAH and I dropped Anna off. "Bye" she said and closed the door. I didn't even get the chance to say bye, she just closed the door. I drove to connors and knocked on the door....

POV: Anna
I said bye and closed the door without giving her a chance to say anything, I could tell they like each other, the way Conner kept looking at her and I could see her blushing, they just met today how are they- wait why am I... jealous? We aren't even together? I snapped out of it and decided to go to target to get a Red Bull. I took my Range Rover and drove there. I got my Red Bull and walked around for a bit to look at other stuff, I got everything I wanted and walked to the cash register. It was my turn I put everything on the table. "Good evening" the woman said "good-" I looked up and saw her, woah she was beautiful. I looked and her name tag "Jersey" it said, "um good evening" I said looking at her, she just smiled and put everything in the bag. "Your total it $34.67" I gave her the money and she gave me the bags, "have a good night" she said "ye- yea you too" I said stuttering a little bit. I walked away looking back to see she was looking at me also, I just speed walked out.

POV: Eva
"Hi" Conner said, "hi" he invited me in and had me meet his mom, after a while of talking to each other he took my to his room, "so what movie do you wanna watch?" He said, " hmm idk, can we arch anime?" I said "yes I was hoping you'd say that" he said laughing. I guess he likes anime also. We watched anime for like an hour, I felt him put his hand on my leg, I looked over at him and he was already looking at me..... he leaned in...............

Sorry for the cliffhanger lol. Anyways HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ANGELS🏳️‍🌈 I love you all and hope you all have a great day. And if any of you are closeted, just remember come out when you're ready. Love is love ❤️