I Think Im Ready.....

POV: Anna
I woke up next to Eva, it was 7:50 SHOOT we are gonna be late for school, I woke Eva up and told her to get ready quickly, we threw on some clothes and headed to school, we didn't even have a chance to get dons. The day went by pretty smoothly. Me and Eva went back home and got into our pjs. Until I got a call from Jersey.....

POV: Eva
I was taking my makeup off in the bathroom when I heard Anna talking to someone, it sounded like that Jersey girl again... ugh. Anyways I went the the living room and sat across from Anna scrolling through tiktok on my phone, I went to Annas page and went to her recent video which was a thirst trap, then I went to the comments:

User1938383992: omg- I need air
(Liked by created)

Then I saw this one.....

Jerseygracee: sleepover?
(Liked by created)
Annabananaxdddd: 😏

That got me real annoyed- she was still on the phone with her laughing and having a good time. I just got up and went to my room, I think she noticed because her smile died down after she saw me storm out of the room.

POV: Anna
Me and Jersey were on the phone for an hour now and Eva was on the other couch, I heard my thirst trap audio from her phone and it kept replaying. I smiled because I knew what she was looking at, I hope she knows I was kidding when I commented that. I decided to get off FaceTime with Jersey and go to Evas room. I knocked on the door and she didn't say anything so I just walked in, it sounded like she was in the shower. I waited till I heard the shower turn off, she opened the door and I don't think she knew I was in here, she came out with just a towel and I scared her, "ANNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE YOU SCARED ME" I laughed "I was waiting for you to come out so we can cuddle" I said, "why don't you go cuddle with JErSeY since you wanted to sleep over so bad" she said in a mean tone. "Eva that was a joke- I didn't know it was gonna get you that mad... are you jealous?" She hesitated to answer "wh-what no I'm not jealous" I just smiled and layed back on her bed "okay whatever you say Eva" "okay maybe I am" she said. "I like you Anna and it hurts to see you flirting with other people and I'm right there" I looked at her and got up, I walked towards her till we were 5 inches apart. "I like you too..... and I think I'm ready".........

Hey y'all..... 😅