"I Can't Tell Him"

POV: Anna
I woke up cuddling Eva, she was still sleeping and I didn't wanna wake her so I stayed there. After about an hour I felt her move and turned to me. "Good morning" she in her sleepy voice, "good morning" I smiled. We both got up and took a shower. (No they didn't save water🙄)
After getting ready Eva and I went to don's to get breakfast. "So are you gonna breakup with him today" I said. "Yea he actually just asked me to hang out..... I'm gonna tell him then" she said. We got our food and went back to the house, the girls were up and they were on live. "Guys come say hi" Emma said, Eva and I stayed on live till Eva said she had to go with Connor, I hope everything goes okay......

POV: Eva
I went upstairs and changed my outfit to something more formal, I texted Connor I was ready and waiting for him. I was really nervous because I dont know what to tell him, after about 10 minutes he was here, I said goodbye to Anna and kissed her on the cheek. I got into Connors car, "hi babe" he said smiling. "H-hey" I said. "Is everything ok?" He asked "yea no I'm fine" he smiled. "Well I'm sorry for being a total dick before, I hope you know you're my world and I'd do anything for you, and I wanna marry you someday" he said as he took my hand and kissed it, no I can't do this..... I can't break up with him, not now. I didn't even know what to say, I just smiled and kissed his cheek. We hung out for 3 hours and I wanted to go back home. He dropped me off and waited till I walked inside the house. When I walked in I saw Anna waiting for me. "Soooooo how'd it go" she said smiling "Anna I couldn't do it..... I can't tell him" she had a frown on her face "why?" She said "because he said that I was his world and that her wanted to marry me someday, I still like you, and I still wanna do this with you it's just Connor can't know" she nodded and went back to her room. I don't understand why she gets so upset......

POV: Anna
She was supposed to break up with him..... I don't want a secret relationship, I want everyone to know she's mine and that she belongs to me, but I understand I guess. I went back to my room and layed on my bed till eva came in. "Can we cuddle? I had a long day today" she said. I motioned her to come sit on the bed, we cuddled and watched anime for a while she looked up at me and kissed me, "I know you're upset Anna but I want you and only you" she said. I smiled and kissed her head "I want you too Eva but I don't wanna hide it from everyone." I said ""I know bub, it's only till I breakup with Connor" she said. And with that we both fell asleep cuddling

😀😀👍🏼 well there ya go, sorry for not updating it yesterday, my mental isn't the best rn. But I luh all of you