Take Your Time

TW: SLIGHT R*PE
POV: Anna
Why was Eva acting like this? She said she liked me back..... maybe she still likes Connor.... "Anna I need time to think about this- too much is going on at once, I just broke up with Connor and I don't know if moving on into a different relationship is the right thing to do right now" Eva said. "Oh yea of course take your time Eva." After I said that I walked out of her room on the urge of tears, but I understand she's under a lot of pressure right now.

POV: Eva
I know Anna wants this to work but I need time, I just broke up with someone and she needs to understand that. I was laying on my bed thinking then next thing I know I fell asleep, I didn't feel the same without Anna next to me though. I woke and got ready, I opened my phone and saw a text from Connor

Hey Eva, I'm sorry I wasn't the boyfriend you wanted. I'm sorry if I treated you horribly, but I really want another chance.... plz meet me at my house at 6:00
Read 3:20p.m

I really wanna see him but idk what Anna would say... fuck it. I texted him saying okay and that I'll be there. I walked downstairs and ate breakfast, I told Anna I was gonna see Connor and she didn't seem so happy after I said that but whatever. It was 4:50 so i decided to get ready and head there a little early. I wore this:

(She's so pretty 😍)

(She's so pretty 😍)

I got an Uber to his house because I never got my license, about 10 minutes later I was there. I hesitated knocking on the door but I did. He answered and told me to come in, we were taking about everything that happened. "Why don't we go to my room.... I don't feel comfortable in the living room" he said "okay...." we walked up to his room and he shut the door and locked it, weird.

POV: Anna

When Eva told me she was gonna see Connor I got upset and she knew it, I didn't talk to her for the rest of the time she was at the house. I heard the front door open which means she left, I went to take a shower and went to go play Minecraft.

POV: Eva

Connor went to go sit on the edge of his bed and patted the side of him meaning to sit there. I sat down and immediately he started to put his hand on my thigh, I started to feel uncomfortable and moved over a little but I moved towards me again. "Connor what are you doing-" he cut me off "I'm not doing anything babe" he started to kiss my neck. I was extremely uncomfortable and got up "I- I need to use the bathroom" I ran to the bathroom and texted Anna"

Me: Anna come to connors... hurry plz I'm extremely uncomfortable. He locked his door so you're gonna need to come through the window

Anna: okay..... send me the address

I sent her the address and waited till I hear a knock on the door. "EVA.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE" it was Connor. I forgot to lock the door... fuck. "I'm using the bathroom, I'll be out in a second" I said, I started to panic. He opened the door and saw I wasn't using the bathroom. "Are you trying to get away from me?" He said "no I- I just-" he took my phone and put it in his pocket. He held my arm and took me to his room, he threw me on the bed and started to undress himself. "Connor stop" he was ignoring everything I said. I heard someone at the window......

Cliffhanger 🤣🤣🤣🤣 YALL I had a S.S final today and IT WAS 80 FRICKING QUESTIONS it was so hard hopefully I passed🤣 luv you all