Date

POV: Eva
"What?" I asked confused. "I'm ready, I've liked you for a while..... and trying to make you jealous with Jersey wasn't working, I just want you" I was speechless. I just smiled and stayed there in awkward silence. "Soooo I was thinking since this whole thing happened I can take you on a date??? Maybe...." Anna said. "Of course" I said smiling. "Ok be ready by 7:30" and with that she left the room. It was 6:00 so I decided to get ready now, and
this is what I wore:

 It was 6:00 so I decided to get ready now, and this is what I wore:

😍

I curled my hair and put on my rings. It was 7:23 and I started heading towards the door waiting for Anna, Anna came downstairs wearing a white crop top, blue ripped jeans, with her Nike Blazers. "Wow you look amazing" she said scratching her neck. "You don't look so bad yourself" I said smiling. She opened the door for me and we walked to her car. "Where are we going?" I asked, "you'll see" we started driving and I felt her hand creep onto my thigh, I started blushing and I looked at it. "Sorry" she said and she put her hand back, I grabbed it and put it back on my thigh, "you don't need to apologize" I said. We were driving for a while until I saw the Hollywood sign, and she stopped. "Come on" she said. We walked all the way up to the sign and she set a blanket down right in front of it. "Wow this is amazing anna" I said while looking at the view. We were laying down watching the sunset and then I felt myself starting to fall asleep. I heard my phone go off and I looked at it. Oh shit it's already 12:37 am. I woke up Anna and told her we have to go "wait I wanna do one more thing with you" she said. We were driving and I knew where we were going, she pulled up to the beach and we started walking on the sand. "This was amazing anna thank you" I said and I gave her a kiss on the cheek, she tried hiding her face but I could already see her blushing. We walked for about 30 minutes just talking about random things, but then it was time to go back. I really think Anna is the one..... I just hope that Jersey girl doesn't try to ruin anything......

Sorry I haven't uploaded, I was grounded😛 luv you all