nothing more. just besties. besties who make out from time to time.

I write in my notebook, the notes I missed from all my classes when I get a facetime from my bestfriend.

I set up my phone, and press accept while fixing my hair and pushing my glasses up.

"hey babe" he says while laying on his bed, his led's on red and his shirt off.

"hey." i say closing my notebook and giving him my full attention.

he smiles at me, "wanna come over? im a bit lonely" he says and i shake my head yeah.

"ill be over in a few after i finish this work" i say writing back in my notebook. he sighs and looks at me again with the softest eyes.

"please noww" he whines and i laugh, me and derek have been doing this for about 2 months now ever since this one night.

2 months ago-

We stand in the rain waiting for someone to come and get us as we look at the broken down car.

"this is some nice rain" i say trying to lighten up the mood, he smiles and walk closer to me while grabbing the side of my face into his hands.

he leans in closer and kisses me, the kiss turned into a whole makeout session and we never told anyone about it.

-present time-

I get into the car and make my way to derek's house.

-time skip-

he holds my hand, running up the stairs and going to his bed while closing the door.

he comes over to me while grabbing my throat and making out with him slowly. it was getting heated and i push him off gently.

"what i do?" he askes confused scooting away from me and sitting on the edge of his bed making serious eye contact.

"derek, are we just gonna be bestfriends when we're litteraly acting like a couple" i respond.

"acting and being are two very different things" he says kissing on my neck but i push him off again.

i fold my arms, "thats not fair. i want to be more than friends not just besties who make out".

"you either make out with me or leave, i dont need you and i never did. i can replace you like that" he says snapping his finger.

"why are you being like that" i softly say while standing up in front of him. he sighs and pushes me to the side then points at the door.

"fine." i say.

he watches as i leave without saying a word and i just leave, tears falling down my face and thoughts running through my head.

the thing is, i truly loved him as a bestfriend and liked him as my first love. maybe i shoudlnt have said anything and just left things how they were.