pool party - SMUT

a/n- we about to get 100k?! ON THIS?! What the actual fuck i love you

I look over at the tall boy across the pool with dark curls that hanged to his forehead and a drink in his hand. He looks at me, drinks from his cup and flashes me a smile.

I walk inside the pool house and hear footsteps coming behind me, I turn and see the guy with no cup but just a shirt off.

"Hey," He whispers and I can't even get a word out with the water reflecting the back of him and his curls drippy from water like he just swam.

"Come on," He leads me to a spare room in the corner of the room on the bottom floor and we walk inside. He places me gently on the bed and we start to makeout.

God he was a amazing kisser. I know this is bad but I am tryna have fun and he is hot.

"You a virgin?" He askes. "Why would I be one?" I respond back and he smirks right at me

He kisses on my neck forming dark hickeys and making me let out a moan. I smile at the contact and he starts removing my jeans and then his.

I pull down my underclothes and he removes his boxers making me see his member hit the bottom of his stomach.

I look at him with daring eyes and sit up, then grabbing him into my hands making him twitch in my hands. I put him inside of my mouth and start sucking on him lightly going deep.

He squirms and lays his hands behind the back of my head, pushing my down harder. I moan at his dick hitting the back of my throat which I think turned him on a bit.

I go faster and squeeze on his balls lightly then see my grab a handful of my hair and pushing me down harder making me gag on him.

I feel him shoot down my throat and I swallow then show him making him look satisfied.

"What a good girl," He says laying me on my stomache then massaging down my back, I look back as he forms me in doggy position and inserts himself inside me making me moan.

He grabs a handful of my hair and starts pounding inside of me and throwing his head back.

The pain turned into pleasure making moans escape my moans lightly and I start to throw it back on him getting used to his long juicy stick inside of me.

log out nevaeh, log out..

I feel myself getting close soon after as he kept slamming into me with all his length. I release all over his dick and feel him pull out and cum on my back.

He grabs some napkins and cleans me off as we both fall onto the bed, out of tiredness.