love, love, love, love

what is it good for? absolutely nothing

She sat in her bed thinking. Thinking of why she was never enough for anyone, her family and even her closests friends.

This girl wasn't just some ordinary girl who's life was peachy perfect and smoothed over every mistake she has ever made, her life was a mess. A wrinkled shirt before being ironed you could say.

-y/n's name will be karmariah

"Karmariah, come clean this kitchen!" Her mother shouts from the bottom of the steps. She stands up and opens her room door, going to the kitchen and grabbing the sponge out of the bottom of the sink.

She starts to clean the dishes, thinking about how life would be if she did things differently. Her dad left when she was younger, he was in jail back to back and used to come back until one time he didn't.

He has a new family tho, maybe better than Karmariah and her mom. Who knew? She isn't able to see him anymore. After she finished the dishes, she began to sweep the floor as she listened to the front door open and sees a man walk in.

Of course. Her mom wasn't necessarily a hoe but let's just say there was back to back guys running in and out of the house almost and nearly everyday.

Karmariah put the broom up and made her way uo the stairs to her room, throwing herself on the bed and grabbing her phone from beside her.

derek <3
you coming over
tonight?

karmariah :)
not sure? why?

derek <3
just wanted to
see you that's all

karmariah :)
ill see if i can, if
not just sneak in

derek <3
bet.

Karmariah and Derek weren't your average love story. They have been through so much together, that they only had eachother. He was all Karmariah had.

Something that she could call her own.

They used to be a very toxic couple until they had to take a long break from eachother and let eachother go.

But they attracted.

Like glue to paper. Like a positive magnet to the other end. They couldn't see eachother without the other and more so didn't want to see eachother without the other.

Karmariah placed her phone down beside her side and grabbed her remote, turning on netflix and putting on "Never have I ever".

After a good few hours, it was dark outside and Karmariah knew she wouldn't be able to leave the house.

karmariah :)

won't be able to
leave the house.

come over tho

derek <3
omw.

About five minutes later, she hears a knock at her window, locks her room door and opens it up to her boyfriend.

"I missed you," He smiles climbing in and grabs her into his arms, placing a kiss on her forehead. Derek was her safe space, her person.

"I wanna watch a movie," She says laying down on her bed and he lays down on her chest, playing with the strings on her pajama pants.

He looks up and gives a small smile, "Turn it on" He says moving up and putting Karmariah in his arms so she is on his chest and places a kiss on her forehead as she looked for a movie.

Moments later they lay there in bed, cuddled up together and falling fast asleep.

a/n- this is just cute idc. but i never reread my stories so if it doesnt make sense make it make sense..