please you.

derek hasn't seemed pleased with me, he has had a huge attitude and hasn't been talking to me.

"hey baby want some food?" i said wrapping my arms around him as he made some coffee.

"no" he says blankly and walks off. i sigh and go upstairs, thinking of ways i can make him feel better.

i looked in my closet and picked out a black bra and panties. i walked downstairs and got on my knees in front of derek.

"what are you doing?" he asks while biting his lip.

"just let me please you" i say pulling down his shorts, his length poked up.

i started rubbing him and kitty licking the tip making him groan and squirm.

"fuck stop teasing" he grunts while grabbing the back of my head and face fucking me.

i gagged and choked on him taking all of him down my throat with no hands.

"just like that ma" he says with his head looking at the cieling.

i licked and sucked faster and harder making him cum down my throat. i swallowed and got on his lap while we started making out and he rubbed my ass.

"just like that ma" he says in my ear as i grind harder and faster putting all his length inside of me.

my legs started to shake and i was getting tired so derek grabbed my waist and pounded himself in to me. i bounced on him while grabbing onto his shoulders.

"faster" he says while slapping my ass, i moan in his mouth while kissing him roughly. he grabs onto my waist as my hips moving in a circle motion.

i let out a moan and cum on him, he flips me over and pins my hands ontop of my head.

"you like when daddy fucks you deep?" he says pounding into me while throwing my leg over his shoulder for better access.

my eyes roll and mouth drop making me not able to respond.

"answer me baby, answer daddy" he says pulling my hair.

"YES FUCK YOUR GONNA MAKE ME CUM DADDY" i scream.

(ahahahahahah)

he pounded harder then dragged me on the floor, he pulled my legs to him and started eating me out.

he went deeper and sucked on it making me moan and gasp, i grabbed his curls as my eyes rolled.

the pleasure was unbelievable and i didn't want it to stop. ever.

"keep going daddy" i whine.

he goes faster licking, sucking and slurping me up, i cum on his face and he pounds into me again while grinding slowly.

i sloppily kill him and grab onto his curls as we went up and down on the floor.

"gosh i love this baby so much" i say and i feel him smirk on my lips.

i cum on him and he nuts on my stomache and we fall to the floor.

out of breath i crawl into his arms and fall asleep.