fell in love with a physco

"Just let me stay here for a while," He whispers to me and I shake my head amd point to the front door of my apartment.

"No, you killed 82 people what made you think I would want you to stay in here with me," I say and his eyes get darker laying on me, he walks up to me making me back up to the wall and he slams one arm beside me blocking me from going anywhere.

I look up at him innocently and nod and walk over to my second bedroom. "Since I am letting you stay here I want to know more about you,".

This guy was kind of cute not going to lie, I mean I know he was crazy but shit I can be too.

"I'm Derek, I'm 28 and been to jail four times, you?" He askes me taking a sip of the warm tea I made for him a couple minutes before.

"Y/n is my name, im 27 and I never been to jail or even did a crime," I say letting out a laugh, he smiles over at me and takes another sip of his tea.

His eyes were very intriguing, I wanted to very much explore him- wait stupid what if he kills you and tries to take your home.

a/n- shut up.

"I'm going to bed, if you need anything just knock at my door its down the hall to the left.".

He nods and places his cup down and I walk out, this man killed people and I am letting him stay with me. I mean damn, that body when he took off his white shirt splattered with blood was hot.

I lay down in my bed, pulling the covers over me when I feel hands around my waist. I turn around to Derek, no shirt on, dripped curls and why it felt like no pants.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he just hushes me and lays down on my chest, I smile wait shit I don't know what the fuck I am doing.

time skip lol

I wake up the next morning to the shower running and the tv playing the news. I get up and let out a yawn then stretch before getting up out of bed and making it neatly.

Me and Derek talked for hours last night, it was like we had everything in common and he could just understand. God this is going to hurt when he leaves or even gets caught.

I hear a few bangs at my apartment door and my heart starts booming out of my chest.

"Police open up," A mans voice says banging on the door again louder and harder, I run to the bathroom door and knock on it three times, No answer.

The door breaks down and like five police guys come barging in, scattering and look all over the place.

"Who's in the shower?" One askes and my heart beats more, they chip the lock and I run over to see nobody?