enemies to lovers

He hates me. Since kindergarten I don't know he just hated me. "I remember he broke my pencil once matter fact," I say talking to my friend who insisted I go talk to Derek, my bully.

Well its not a serious bully thing, I mean he makes fun of me and I just ignore him. One time another kid tried messing with me and let me just tell you Derek put a stop to that real fast.

"Just go," She says and I nod shaking my head then standing up from my desk. I walk over to him who was sitting down with a bunch of other kids around him.

"I was wondering if me and kaycee can come to your party today," I mumble and he lets out a soft laugh, "Don't you think it'll be past your bed time cutie,".

I roll my eyes, "Yes or no," he looks at his group then at me and nods, "You can come,".

time skip lol?

I pull up the tight black dress, pull off my glasses and brush my hair down. I put some makeup on then grab some high heels to go with the dress.

I never really dressed up and everybody always saw me as the school nerd you could say but today I felt like a bad bitch.

"Okay I see you," I hear Kaycee come opening my room door some more since she's been waiting at my house for about a good hour or so.

I smile and grab my small bag with my phone and emergency shit in and stuff. We get into the car and I text Derek for the address.

Y/n
send the addy?
Derek 🥱
bet *address*

I nod and start to drive to his house, me and kaycee never went to parties but today I wanted to go out and have some fun since it was friday.

"You actually came I am shocked," Derek teases me as I walk through the door, boys stare left and right. I look up to Derek giving them looks and ignore it.

"Wheres the drinks?" Kaycee askes and Derek points to a table filled with people taking shots.

I get from under Derek's reach and sit down on the couch kind of just looking around. A boy with dark brown hair and drink in his hand takes a seat next to me.

"Hey," He says and I nod and wave, he looks at me up and down and a hand lays on his shoulder.

"Go away," I hear Derek mumble and the boy hurries and runs away, I let out a laugh and quickly cover it when I feel Derek's gaze lay on me.

He sighs and gives me his hand, "Can we talk upstairs?" "I'm not going to fuck you,". He shakes his head and laughs as we make our way upstairs.

I plop down on his bed and he takes a seat at the heal of the bed, "I have something to tell you kind of,".

I look up at him and he sighs again like always, "I have feelings for you,".