my boy

i love him, i love him, i love him.

"It's going to be so fun," I say slipping on my bikini and black cover up then looking back at my boyfriend who was sitting there just smiling at me.

"Come here," He motions me to come with his fingers and I smile and walk over to him who was sitting on his gaming chair and wrapped his hands around my waist as soon as I got to him.

He hugs me tight and I smile down at him and play with his curls, "Let's go before it gets too dark," He says letting go after a few seconds.

I move away from him so he can stand up and he takes my hand and we start walking out the door and to our car.

"We've been together for so long now," I say and Derek looks over at me and gives me a quick peck as he starts to drive to the nearest beach, our favorite beach.

I get out the car after Derek parks and wait for him to meet me at the front of the car.

"Let's go swim," I say pulling his hand and running to the water, I hear him laugh from behind me and I smile just thinking of the thought of having him.

He wraps his hands and arms around my waist and kissing my neck softly, "Get off, it's time for playing in the water,".

I smile at him as he hits me with water and jump into his open arms, "Let's go over here," He says and I nod as we walk out of the water and walk to our small sit down.

It was beautiful, white and pink decor, the wind blowing the curtains slighty and a bottle of wine at a small table and a sign over it with
turn around.

I turn to see Derek on one knee and my hand automatically hits me mouth, tears filling my eyes as I look into his.

"Y/n, you make me the happiest whenever I need it or am sad, you always give out the best in me," He says tears filling his eyes and he takes a second before continuing.

"Your joking," I chuckle and a tears roll down my face, "I mean it when I say this I could never love someone like how I love you, so with that being said, Will you marry me?".

I nod my head fast, "I will," I say tears rolling down faster and I run into his arms.

authors note
i think i have done
this before but it was
a suggestion.