365 days

me and derek were cuddling, scrolling through netflix when we saw a new movie called "365 days"

"that looks interesting to watch lowkey" i said looking up and derek and he nodded.

we never watched it before and people said it was a good movie so why not.

we were watching the movie and a s3x scene came up, and derek moved his hands to my ass.

i decided to tease a little bit so i started kissing him and he pulled me on top of him.

i started grinding on him rough and soft then fast then slow. he started to take off my shirt so i got off and laid down.

"im tired" i said fake yawning and he nodded and went to the bathroom.

he came back undressed with his large 12 inch poking up. my eyes widened and he smirked.

he pulled me on my knees and face f*cked me, making me shiver and suck hard. he soon came in my mouth then he laid me on my back.

he traced his hands down my body and kissed my clit (isnt it clit or cilt or something- idk im a HOLY child), which made me get wet.

"ou somebody wants daddy's big di*k in them" derek teased while rubbing my clit.

i moaned and gripped onto his shoulders with my back arched from the bed. he thrusted into me with his mouth hanging open.

he gripped my waist and went faster making me take all of him.

"imma cum!" i screamed as i cummed on his di*k. he came inside me and i pushed him to the headboard.

i gripped onto the headboard and started grinding on him again this time putting him inside me.

we came. showered. cuddled. slept.

a/n- let me get to class