Chapter 2: Heartache

Y/N was sitting on the floor playing with his toys he had a t Rex and Pteranodon destroying the city then there was a lightning strike Y/N screamed before running under Weiss bed Yang saw this then walk towards the bed and gets under the bed.

Yang: Baby what's wrong?

Y/N: Lighting scary. it's always scared me.

Yang: Aww sweet sweet thing. Come here let mommy protect you Yang put her hand out Y/N looks at it and takes it They crawl out of Weiss bed Yang picks Y/N up and she lays down with him on her bed.

Yang: Don't worry son I got you.

Y/N clung onto Yang Y/N wrapped his tail around Yangs leg still shaking a bit Yang finally got an idea.

Yang: Hey want me to read you a story.

Y/N: A story?

Yang: Yup I was reading this because it was one of my sisters favorites. It's called the Dragon king.

Y/N: Oooo sounds interesting read it read it.

Yang chuckles then kisses Y/N cheek and started reading few minutes later Y/N was asleep and hade his head rested on her chest She chuckles as she strokes his hair and kisses his forehead.

Blake:  He's really cute.

Yang looks at Blake then Y/N.

Yang: I know he is.

Blake: Are you going to give him your last name.

Yang looks at Blake.

Blake: Since he is your son. You should give him your last name.

Yang: Huh Guess your right.

Yang looks down at Y/N and starts stroking his hair again.

The next morning Y/N was sitting on Yangs lap watching the incredibles Y/N was bouncing up and down enjoying the movie.

Jaune: He really is enjoying that movie huh.

Yang: Yeah it was one of my favorite movies.

Y/N continued to enjoy the movie until he noticed the same guys who were bullying him were bullying Velvet Y/N growls and gets off of Yangs lap and starts walking to the bully's.

Y/N: Hey stop it right now!

They look were it came from and laugh.

Cardin: Look the freak is trying to save the other freak.

Velvet: Don't worry about me just run ow.

Cardin: Well blonde isn't here to save you this time.

Cardin starts to walk towards Y/N but Y/N shows no fear as his dorsal Finns starts to glow from his tail all the way up to his back.

Goon: Um Cardin.

Y/N mouth opens and shoots his blue atomic breath Cardin managed to move out the way Team WBY and JNPR all looked and Yang looks at Y/N with a stern look. Y/N stopped shooting and everyone looked up to see a giant hole in the roof Cardin and his team looked at Y/N in fear.

Cardin: Um sorry dude we'll Leave.

They all start running then Y/N puff out of his noise then looks at Velvet.

Y/N: Are you ok Velvet.

Velvet: Yeah I'm fine darling but that was dangerous you could have gotten hurt.

Y/N: I know but at least I managed to save you.
Then a shadow lingered over Y/N. 

Y/N turns around with a smile but his smile fades when he sees his mother's face isn't really happy.