Chapter 3: Hang out with team JNPR

Y/N woke up very early In the morning he looks at the calendar and saw it was Friday he gasp in excitement as it was the weekend and he would be able to play with his mom all day Y/N got up and started shacking Yang.

Y/N: Mommy mommy wake up!

Yang: (Growns) Sweetie do you have to wake me up?

Y/N: Come on Mommy it's Friday it's been sooooooo long since we played together.

Yang opens her eyes to look at Y/N She sighs but then smiles and ruffles his hair.

Yang: (Sighs) Alright kiddo let me get dressed first ok.

Y/N nodded his head really fast Yang ruffles his hair again and got down from the bed to get to the bathroom. Then the rest of the team started to wake up.

Y/N: Morning Auntie Weiss morning Blake.

Weiss: Good morning Y/N.

Blake: Morning lizard boy.

Blake then ruffles Y/N hair.

Weiss: Since when did you started giving Nick names?

Blake: Just now.

Blake stretch's as both Blake and Weiss go in to the bathroom to brush there teeth few minutes later when each of them finish getting in the shower they put there clothes on Yang then put Y/N in a bath tub then after he was done he got dressed up he jumped up and down when Weiss got a notification on her scroll.

Weiss: Um Yang I hate to burst your bubble but we're needed on a mission.

Y/N and Yang smiles faded.

Yang: Is it really that important.

Weiss: Yes apparently.

Yang looks at Y/N who looks down Yang gets on his level and hugs him.

Yang: I'm sorry sweetie but mommy has to go on very important mission.

Y/N: I understand.

Blake: Well who's going to babysit?

Yang thought for a minute but then a lightbulb appeared above Yangs head.

In team JNPR dorm Pyrrha was studying with Jaune while Nora was listening to music and Ren was making pancakes then there's a knock on the door.

Jaune: I'll get it.

Jaune gets up and opens it to see Yang holding Y/N hand.

Jaune: Oh hey Yang hey fire breather what brings you here today?

Yang: Me and my team are going out on a mission we need someone to watch Y/N do you think you can do that for me?

Jaune: Sure thing.

Yang: But just so we're clear the day he called me mommy was the day I became his mother. So if anything should happen to him.

Yang crack her knuckles Jaune nervously gulped.

Jaune: Understood.

Yang: Great. (Looks at Y/N) Be good ok.

Y/N: Yes mommy.

Y/N walks in and Nora gasp before running towards Y/N and picking him up.

Nora: Hey there cutie how have you been today!?

Y/N: Great I guess. Your very strong and pretty too.

Nora: Aww your so sweet.

Jaune: So I have to ask that thing you did. Is that your semblance.