Chapter 11: Ghidorah

Glynda hade candles surrounding her and Mothra small piece of her wings.

Cult member 6: Shut it! The dumb lizard already killed half of the Titans we woke up. It seems that only Ghidorah is the able to stand a chance against him but even then I refuse to let our plans be ruined. That dam Rose girl and that stupid ape already killed Ozpin I refuse to lose again!
Glynda then grabs the feather then makes a dark ball like energy she combined the two together then put this energy in her chest and started to transform the cult members back up and there heads move up seeing her grow.

Meanwhile Y/N was still disgusted by what happened to him and was still trying to see if there was anything on him.

Blake: Sweetie there's nothing on you.

Y/N: Well I'm just making sure I might have (thinking) Titan cooties.

Yang: (Chuckles) Titan cooties?

Y/N: Yeah.

Yang: Well I know a way to get rid of them.

Y/N: Really how?
Yang then starts to tickle Y/N making him laugh.

Yang: Hey Blake you should join in.
Blake starts to walk towards them.

Y/N: (laughing) No mama don't do it!

Blake: Sorry sweetie but I have too.
Blake then starts to tickle him and Y/N laughs even harder they finally stop and Y/N mange's to catch his breath and leans on Yang. Yang sits down and Y/N cuddles up Yang holding her arm and putting his head on her chest.

Y/N: Your so mean to me.

Yang: You know you love it.

Y/N: What ever.
Y/N starts to yawn and snuggles up to Yang.

Yang: Aww someone's tired from fighting Titans all day.
Y/N just nods his head Yang picks him up and starts rubbing his back as Y/N puts his head on Yangs shoulder.

Yang: Come on let's head back to the secret cave I think we all deserve some rest.
Yang then starts starts walking to we're the Ironwood and everyone else is in. They walk in the office and everyone turns around. To see Yang and Blake.

Ironwood: Is there something I can help you with.
Ironwood then sees a sleeping Y/N.

Yang: We came here to ask if we can go back to beacon and rest.

Oobleck: I think you kids earned it with all of the hard work you've done.

Ironwood: He's right. You all deserve to rest with all of the hard work you're doing.
Blake and Yang smile.

Ironwood: Tell team JNPR the same thing.

Yang: Will do sir.
They then walked off.

Stenz: Was that really the smartest decision General? The child is a useful asset.

Ironwood: He's a child Stenz not a weapon. He just like us he needs sleep and eat like the rest of us.
Oobleck smiles at What he said.

Timeskip they made it to the cave Blake was watching the news about how the Titans have been fighting in the city Blake then turns off the tv and Goes upstairs to see Yang in bed with Y/N snuggled up to her Blake smiles and lays to the left side of Y/N and starts to play with his hair.

Blake: He's so adorable.

Yang: Yeah I know he's my little bundle of joy. I love him so so much. And I'm so proud of him.

Blake: Yeah... me too.
Y/N then leans towards Blake and snuggles up to her she smiles and kisses his forehead.

Yang: I'm going to get something to drink.
Yang gets out of bed and walks down stares to see Jaune.