Chapter 10: Let them fight

The bouts floated next to Y/N in his Godzilla form. his Dorsal Finns poked out of the water Stenz walks in with Ironwood and Winter.

Stenz: Did G/N tell you anything about the new Titan the kid is going to face.

Ironwood: Yes he did.

Flashback G/N walks up to the General Ironwood.

G/N: General.

Ironwood: G/N came to tell me about the next Titan.

G/N: Indeed. The next Kaiju you'll be facing is Megaguirus. She might not be strong but she's fast and her wings are able to go to super sonic speeds and is able to destroy buildings so be very careful.

Ironwood: If Megaguirus is that fast then how dose Y/N stand a chance.
G/N turns around to look at Ironwood.

G/N: General other Godzilla's have fought these things before. And besides He's very good at adapting at his age.

Flashback ends.

Winter: You sure he can do this.

Ironwood: I know he can.
The airship flys towards the Titan destroying the city they finally get video footage of the monster.

Ironwood: One ugly mother fucker.
The jets start shootings at the creature but has no effect they try to fly away but Megaguirus was right in front of them then swiped them with it's claws then few more jets fly at it but Megaguirus moves it's wings so fast that it destroys the buildings around it then destroys the jets Y/N rises from the water and Roars Megaguirus turns around to stare at Y/N. Y/N runs at Megaguirus but she moves out the way She hits him from behind Y/N then turns around and try's to attack with his claws but Megaguirus moves out the way again Y/N gets annoyed and shoots his atomic breath breath Megaguirus starts to fly away from the atomic breath destroying everything building in his path Megaguirus then bumps into Y/N making him fall Y/N gets up and Megaguirus stings Y/N. Y/N roars in pain Y/N bits one of the legs and rips the the leg off Megaguirus flys back and screech's and it starts flying around Y/N. Y/N takes a breath and closes his eyes Megaguirus flys at Y/N from behind but Y/N mange's to grab her with his tail and throws her down onto the ground Y/N turns around and bits her stinger destroying it he throws into another building Megaguirus starts to crawl away and try's to fly but is about to fall multiple times but Y/N charges his atomic breath and shoots her right wing off making sure she doesn't fly away Y/N charges his atomic breath again Megaguirus turns to look at Y/N and Roars Y/N shoots his atomic breath it hits Megaguirs causing a massive explosion and killing Megaguirs.

Ironwood: He won!
Everyone cheers at Y/N victory.

Winter: He's good.

Ironwood: Indeed he is it's very impressive that he's that good at this for a boy his age.

Few minutes later Y/N got back in the boat in his Faunus form every ran up to him and told him how good he was.

Soldier 2: Up top kid.
Y/N smiles and high fives him then Ironwood Winter and Stenz all walk in Ironwood kneeled to get to Y/N level.