Chapter 8: The Titans return.

Everyone was down stairs talking Yang walked down the stairs to talk to everyone.

Blake: How is he?

Yang: He's fast asleep.

G/N: (chuckles) Just like his father. He's dad always found an opportunity to fall asleep weather it was finishing up some work in here or fighting a Kaiju. For so long I never thought I would see my grandson again but here I am. And again I have to thank you for taking such good care of him.

Yang: It's my pleasure. He's been my little bundle of joy.

Pyrrha: We are all happy to help him.

G/N: I'm happy he found the right people and not the the wrong hands.

Blake: Wrong hands?

G/N: Yes believe or not there have been Some Godzilla Faunus who weren't defenders but destroyers they ether were pushed so far that they become destroyers or someone evil adopted or kidnapped one of our own and morphed them into there own weapon.

Yang: That's... Horrible.

G/N: Yeah. Y/N is very powerful the most powerful Godzilla Faunus I know.
They all looked at G/N with curiosity.

Yang: How stronger.

G/N: Well you see I've seen my fair share of powerful kings and well at the time my Son was the strongest But as soon as Y/N was born we felt his power immediately it was something we never felt before. He surpassed his father's power at Birth.
Everyone eyes widened hearing that Y/N was that powerful.

Nora: Ok I'm really glade that he's on our side.

G/N: Well I'm glade you took him in. You raised him right.

Yang: Hey um going to up to bed with Y/N.
Everyone tells her alright and have a good night Yang walks up stairs and sees Y/N face screeched up and wimpering Yang silently runs towards Y/N and plays with his hair Y/N starts to calm down and smile Yang smiles as well and kisses his forehead.

The next morning everyone was outside of the hide out ready to go home They found a near by lake Y/N was enjoying his swimm. Y/N was swimming but then something caught his eye that no one saw it was someone with a red hood and cape at first he thought it was a cult member but then he remembered that they were a cloak and it's not as colorful as this ones looks back to were the group is and fallows the hooded figure Y/N then dipped Underwater so they couldn't see him and noticed that they were a female Y/N then slowed down his pace and lifted his head Ruby stopped walking Y/N hides behind a rock then Ruby turns and grabs her weapon.

Ruby: I know you're fallowing me. Show yourself.
Y/N was stuck between revealing him self or staying still.

Ruby: I'm not asking twice.

Y/N: Ok ok I'm coming out.
Y/N then reveals him self Ruby eyes widened and so does Y/N. Y/N gets out of the lake and looks at Ruby for a few minutes Ruby then kneels to Y/N level.

Ruby: Your a kid... a Godzilla Faunus at that.

Y/N: Auntie Ruby.
Ruby eyes widened again because he knew her name and called her auntie.

Ruby: Auntie?

Y/N: Yeah Mommy has told me a lot of things about you.

Ruby: She has?
Ruby then starts thinking then realizes who he's talking about.

Ruby: (whispers) Yang.

Y/N: Your very pretty in person.
Ruby chuckles before putting her hand hand his cheek.

Ruby: Aww thanks your very sweet.
Y/N leans in her warmth making her smile even more.

Ruby: And very cute too.
Y/N then lifts his head and grabs Ruby's hand.