Chapter 3 - Tonight's missions

"Why u here?" Chan asked to the freckled boy. "my cheesestick" Felix replied. "mY CHeEsE STicK" Chan mocked.

"oi wha- what- You're taking the food?" Chan asked again, seeing all the sausage sticks and cheese sticks on a table. "Oh that's all mine, It's all mine~" The blonde boy said, shielding all the food with his arms.

Chan took one of the sausage. Felix immediately snatched it away from him. Then jeongin eventually joined the chaos.

"nAuR"

"oi"

"NoU"

"No, That's all mine, Mmmmh it's all mine~"

"NoO"

"Gimme mah sausage, This is my sausage"

"nO"

"Why u touching mah sasauge?"

"oi Oi"

"This is my sausage."

(HHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHH!!!!!11!!1!! I LOVE THIS VIDEO)

Minho and seungmin watched them from the kitchen, fighting over some cheesesticks and sausages as they secretly judge them and their childish fight.

'Why am i living with idiots?' Minho thought, rubbing his forehead. 'Even our leader...'

"Minho hyung! want some sausage?" The blonde boy asked as minho raised his head to look.

"What?" He asked, furrowing my eyebrows. "Do you want some sausage?" the freckled boy repeated, while waving the sausage in his small hand. "Yongbok, speak Korean." Minho groaned as frustration hit him.

"Oh right," Felix said, "Do you want some sausage?" Felix asked, lending a packaged sausage with a big grin.

"No thank you, Felix." Minho said, faking a little smile on his face.

"Mhm, alright, hyung." Felix nodded as he went straight to Changbin.

"Ok everyone, attention! Everybody look at m- Stop looking at y'alls phones or I'll break them! " Chan said, immediately getting their attention.

"Since everyone's done eating, I want everyone in the meeting room in 20 minutes, sharp. The last person to come to our meeting had to wash all of the dishes. I will have my leave now and do some important work. " The dining room was filled with silence as we watched Chan leave the room, but soon turned into a battlefield food fight right after Chan was out of sight.

Minho stood up from his chair and shouted, "gay porn!" They all looked at Minho with a 'WTF?' face. "Now that I have all your attention, collect all the dishes, and all the mess on the ground." Minho ordered them with his usual blank expression.

"Chan said, "We'll also have a meeting tomorrow at 2. Oh and Seungmin, I have some jobs for you today, so go to my room." Minho announced.

Minho is like the 2nd boss here in this household. He's a mafia boss's right-hand man, after all.

"What do you want?" Seungmin asked, casually sitting on Minho's chair like it was his. "Seungmin, do you and your so-called co-worker police officers know the location of this infamous 'psychopath'?"

"No, why?"

"Nothing, just give me his location."

Seungmin automatically stood up with his eyes widened. "You met him." He said.