Chapter 15 - Omelette for dinner

"So basically a liar?

Felix immediately responded, "oh no no, being a liar and being an actor is different." He corrected him.

Felix interrupted his own words. "Although, now that I think about it... It is quite similar- BUT ITS NOT!"

"Has anybody ever told youthag they can fly? That's a liar. Have you ever seen a two-faced bitch who pretends to be kind, fragile and innocent but is actually an asshole? That's a hypocrite." He explained. "But acting is different. it's not acting if you pretend to your friends, that's no different to a hypocrite... For me, acting has their own style like different kinds of fonts, it could be to pursue their dreams cause acting is in their hearts. The reason that I act is to keep bad people in their deserved places. And now y- Are you listening??!"

Jisung flinched as he woke up after dozing off "H-huh?! What.. ah yeah yeah!" He wiped his dripping saliva from his mouth.

"Anyways! Let's start." Felix noticed that Jisung did not seem to care or just didn't know what to do.

"I'll ask something serious, so you have to answer me serious as well." Felix grinned. "In my life, I've only ever wanted my lover. Changbin hyung is very important to me. His love is the only thing I want. Now, how about you? What do want, Han Jisung?"

Jisung stared into space like he's thinking carefully which made Frlix grin a little thinking he succeeded. But actually, Jisung was thinking if he should choose whether it's money or cheesecake.

"well?" Felix couldn't wait for an answer.

"Probably money..."
'So I could by thousands of cheesecake' Jisung thought.

"Hm.." Felix was not surprised with the answer considering his previous behaviour in the house and his reputation... Felix shrugged it off.

"Let's just say that Bangchan hyung is the most powerful, rich and evil mafia member, and he took all your remaining cheesecakes and stole all your money, with your status, you couldn't possibly just snatch it all away from him. What do you do?" Felix crossed his arms while grinning.

"I've been looking for you guys, I thought I'll take a look for Jisung's progress in training." Right on time, Bangchan came to the scene while smiling, holding a plate of cheesecakes. "Oh, sorry to interrupt, by the way. Continue, don't mind me!"

'Perfect!' Felix smirked. He went to the side of Jisung and whispered. "Oh no... Looks like he took all your cheesecakes. Take it all back from him, it's yours anyway. Don't be too obvious."

Jisung was all fired up. Everything for his cheesecakes.

He smiled to the man in front of him, and looked straight to his eyes. He mimicked Felix who was always smiling. The smile looked so sincere and pretty, it was convincing but confusing to Bangchan.

"W-what?" Chan nervously asked with his mouth still full with cheesecakes, "D-do I have something on my face?"

Jisung slowly moved closer to him still looking at him, but seductively this time.

With his husky, sexy, low voice, he whispered, as he reached 2 hands to Chan's face. "How can you be so clumsy?..."

Baffled with what was going on, Chan stood there, frozen. "H-huhh?"

Jisung caressed Chan's face with his thumb and slowly moved it down his neck "You shouldn't mess $@@0#(4$#&+/ You#+@face$(@0" Jisung mumbled

"Wha..." Bangchan couldn't hear him properly. "I shouldn't mess with my what? My Face?

"I said... You shouldn't mess ME AND MY CHEESECAKE, YOU D#GFACESH@IT!"

Jisung's raged was uncontrollable, with his hands still around chan's neck, Jisung kicked him on the guts with his knee.

"AAAAAAH!"

All the members came to the room after hearing their regognizable yelling voice of their leader.

Cheescake squashed on the floor, along with the plate that was smashed on pieces...

A mouth that is wide open, jaw-dropped all the way to the ground. Still in shock, processing what just happened

A poor old man rolling on the ground sobbing with his hands touching his aching thing

And a raging bear panting out of anger.

The members didn't witness the drama but they could figure it out perfectly with just a glance.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Everyone was silent for a moment. I mean who wouldn't stay quiet when this situation happens... straykids.

"Guess you won't be able to pass down your genes?" Lee Know snickered

"Well, you were bragging about how you were so good at footbal last night that you win tons, right? Haha" Changbin wheezed.

Hyunjin being an idiot asked "Would this count as pre-child abuse?"

The maknae innocently tilted his head to the right, "Pre-child? Chan-Hyung is Pregnant?"

Bangchan stopped crying, he sat to the floor after rolling on the ground, crying. "No, no, I'm not pregnant... But the amount of pain from a kick to the balls exceeds 9000 del (units), which is comparable to giving birth and shattering up to 3200 bones at once."

Seungmin scoffed, "Oh you're exaggerating,"

Hyunjin gasped, his eyes widen, "it's comparable to giving birth!? Oh no, Are you gonna experience the same pain when you give birth to our baby?! I don't want that!" He went to hug seungmin tightly while sobbing.

Seungmin blushed intensely, "WHAT BULLSHIT ARE SPOUTING!!?" He pushed Hyunjin out of his hug. "You idiot, what he said isn't true, besides, how could kicking in the balls break 3200 bones when a human adult only have 206 bones!"

The members' reaction was all deadpan. They can never get used to this.

Whe everyone was all chit-chatting about what happened, they all forgot about the person who kicked his balls.

Later after 2 hours, they soon found out that Jisung stole some money from parts of the house, it was barely 1.01%, guess he wasn't able to successfully find the safes, treasures and vaults hidden in the house. He also took all of the desserts in the house and locked himself in the room, afraid that they will steal his sweets again

Comments and votes are appreciated!

I update every friday!
4pm KST | 3am EST | 12pm PST

long time no see yall...

I couldn't wait for friday... yay early chapter (even tho it has been months)

and yall know me, im too lazy to check any typo or grammar :> love yall

last time I checked, the reads were 2k now its 20K+ :O