Chapter 8 - A-Rank Mission

6 grown-ass-men curiously peaked at the side of the wall, exposing their heads, top to bottom as if they're cartoon little children, sneaking to steal food in the kitchen.

They scanned the whole spacious room, absolutely not being obvious by eyeing the scary women who is in their living room, sitting on a couch like a queen.

They looked at each other like fools as if they were communicating to each other, arguing to who'll approach her first.

Seungmin looked at Hyunjin, who was looking at Chan. Chan shook his head and looked at Changbin and looked at jeongin who was looking at felix and looked at Seungmin then looked at Hyunjin and looked at Changbin and lastly they all looked at bangchan at the same time.

Of course. Bangchan is the leader. He is the one who should be leadinh in this kind of situations but in his 7 years of hell training and his 4 years of being the lead mafia of 6 idiotic kids. And where he had to survive 4 bombs in war or the time he had to manipulate a group of politicians in a meeting and steal information from the government. He is very nervous, the 6 little mafias also are.

Just a pretty woman is making them uneasy? Really?

Well... The Pretty Women, who is sitting elegantly in their living room right now is the 2nd child of the han family. The only daughter of one of the most feared mafias in russia with her older brother. She is the wife of the "ruthless king" of the Han family. And before she retired, she was called "The Queen of the Fallen Empire" because she was infamous of divorcing "the king of the han family." So yeah, She is not just some pretty girl.

The staring didn't take too long as someone suddenly approached the lady.

To their suprise, like really shocked. They saw Minho coming out from the kitchen with a glass of red wine in his 2 hands, formally holding the wine glass while walking towards the lady. Although he make look calm, his hand was shaking.

Minho said in a quiet voice. "A glass of wine, milady." He politely put the glass on the table infront of the lady. She didn't care and didn't respond as she even did not bat an eye.

After that, Minho awkwardly sat on the opposite couch in an awkward position; back straightened, attached feet with his two hands on his thighs.

A few seconds has just passed, yet Minho couldn't stand the awkward silence anymore.

"I-if you don't mind, my lady, I'll just call the others."

"No. You stay here. And you all pathetic boys come out before I lose my temper."

To their fear, the 6 boys was suddenly on the couch as if they teleported.

The leader tried to start a conversation, "Madam, how is-"

"I see there's only 7 of you. Last time I checked, my dad assigned you of 8."

The boys tensed up and was quiet for a while but the leader decided to speak. "He... Sadly passed away madam."

"Oh... And where's my son?"

"Oh he is right.... Here." He was about to point the person but he was not there.

"Here where?"

The leader was confused as he looked at the members and eye signal them but they all just shrugged. He was panicking thinking if Jisung escaped from the house.

"Whatever." The lady sighed. "He'll just make a stressful scene if he saw me." The kids were relieved.

"I came here to personally give you an A-rank mission. You weak fools always would have C or B-Missions, am I right?" They all nodded. "But this time, this mission is only suitable for the young people like you, so do not disappoint me." Altogether they said a loud yes.

"This mission is; Convince my son to join Straykids and train him."

"..."

The boys were lost of words. Some were confused, some were in disbelief, and some were kinda excited.

The leader was so lost in words. He was thinking rationally because as a leader, he's thinking if it is beneficial to the group or it's a risk. He is also thinking of asking for the members' opinions as well.

The A rank mission they were expecting was something like a dangerous type where you could lose your life, or having several injuries, maybe lose your eye but babysit a child? Not just a child but a child with a mental disorder? A psychopath?Really?

Bangchan was wondering, why do they have to train the kid and put him in their group if Jisung has his own organisation? Why can't his own parents or men to professionally train him? This time he mustered up courage to ask...

"Uh erm Excuse me haha, madam but may you please elaborate?" He asked politely with his usual business small smile.

"Are you telling me to repeat? What part did you now understand?!" This time, she was getting a little frustrated

"Madam with all due respect, I am being responsible here for my group and the mission is so unclear to us." Bangchan was also getting frustrated but doesn't show.

Jian sighed as she tries to calm down. She's the eldest and she gotta be mature with this. "As everyone know, we have a sort of... Family problem and my baby Jisung ran away. My father and I want him back since he will be the one to take our business..." She sighed once again. "But he doesn't want to back or take the company. My father said it will be great not to force him but my father also said it will be great to persuade him..."

She noticed that the boys were so focused and quiet, so she continued, "Now, I think this is a perfect chance for Jisung to get along with kids his age. I know he is sick but he is refusing any mental care from us so it will be better if you take care of his mind as well. If he did something wrong, I, myself will take care of it. Rest assured, we will immediately take him to our care if you all succeed. Please convince him and you all will be rewarded big."

Felix immediately asked, "What reward?"

"Anything you all want, money, fame, weapons, anything as you like. Even one by one if you'd all like."

"Really?!" They all said in unison like children would do.

"Yeah, let's list them all today."

"I want a new xbox! Or or the new PS5!" Felix exclaimed.

"I want my own dance studio." Minho said.

"Painting set up! And dog toys for kkami" Hyunjin said while raising his arm.

"Dog plushies!"

"Money."

"Hanwoo!"

"Ok ok calm down everybody ahaha!" Jian laughed. The cold, demanding jian was suddenly gone.

Right now she feels like a mother spoiling her children. She has never felt this loving before, but she surely likes it.

And so on, they listed things they wanted and chatted with laughter.

To be Continued...

Comments and votes are appreciated!