Chapter 7 - The grandaddy i-i mean grandpa

News about jisung being kidnapped spread like wildfire.

10 years ago, because Jisung is the only grandson of one of the poweful mafias in russia and south korea, dangerous people had always have their eyes on jisung,

"He's nothing but a stray kid."

"He's weak compared to his father."

"Why did he run away? Is he dumb?"

"They say that he's the reason of his parent's divorce."

"I honestly feel bad for him."

"I heard he's basically an orphan now! HAHAHA poor child"

....These were all kinds of gossips from 10 years ago. Jisung was always the hot topic among gangs. Some wanted to their gang, some pitied him, and some wanted to kill him.

They always talked about him, not knowing what kind of person jisung was. They only saw him as jian's illegitimate son not "han Jisung"

...I mean literally, they didn't know his real name.

Jisung's identity was hidden for years since he was just a little kid, as if he is the definition of "unknown". His grandfather ordered to keep his identity hidden for his safety as everybody wanted to kill the lad.

Only a few knew his name. His grandfather, mother, and his father.

But after years and years, the 'shield' to hide this identity broke. Of course everybody knows him now. He was infamous by running away from his parents.p

Their hungry eyes are always focused on Jisung, waiting for a perfect time to kill him. But Jisung always disappears as if he was smoke. He'd always stay at different places.

His grandfather always got his back for any sign of danger but Jisung was clueless thinking he is doing great on his own without any help from his relatives.
A/n: (Relatives= grandfather or his mother)

"Jisung was taken?" The old man questioned.

"Yes hyungnim. It was Christopher's men who took the young master." The man in a suit replied with his head lowered as a respect to his boss.
A/N: (Hyungnim is often used in Korea for gangsters who has a higher rank.)

"The surveillance crew idiots?"

"After the incident of young master being kidnapped, they had disappeared without a trace."

"I see..." He murmured, while slowly nodding with a small smile on his lips.

"Ma'am Jian has also received the news and is talking to them right now... Since Straykids has performed an act of betrayal, team alpha are currently on the way to-" He asked.

The old man raised his hand a little gesturing a 'stop' as he immediately stopped talking. "Tell them to stop right away, there's no need to rescue my grandson or harm those kids."

"Yes hyungnim but may I ask why?"

"My daughter already knows what to do, let's just leave it to her." He replied.

"Understood." He said before leaving to announce his boss' orders.

-

He coughed to adjust his voice. "Hello?... Oh HELLO THERE!... hello Mrs. Jian!.... HILO Long time no see!....Oi felix!... HEYA!!... Aussie Aussie oi oi oi... HELLO, HeLlo!... Hey this is your boy Christopher!..." He sighed after a many attempts of what to say before answering the call.

"Oh c'mon hyung! You're the social butterfly of the group, why you being so nervous about?" Felix interrupted.

"Sure Felix, you answer then." Chan said with a sarcastic smile and handed the phone to Felix.

Felix immediately smiled back while handing the phone back to Chan without saying anything.

"It's been like 10 minutes, how is the phone still ringing in a single call?" Changbin mumbled.

"Wattpad logic."

Everyone in the room turned their heads and immediately pointed their guns to the owner of the voice, only to see a fat, ugly girl, named Seungminwoofwoof, wearing baggy pajamas with a phone in her hand.

With a shock on her face, she lifted her hands on both of her sides with an offended look. "Don't look at me! I'm just thinking for a way to make this chapter longer."

"Who are you?"

"Oh I'm the author!"

"You created us?"

"Pfft no, I ain't yo momma. I'm creating this story."

"Oh so you're that one lazy author who is supposed to be at home writing after her long ass 3-week hiatus that she said she'll come back in april 29 but came back for another week?"

Seungminwoofwoof was speechless because every word that of what he just said was absolutely true. His words felt like 5 big letters from the sky, falling towards her and the word was "GUILT".

"I- I can explain."

"You better be."

"Ah y-you see I'm a professional dancer and- and my dance crew and I just recently danced to this big event with tons of celebrities, so my schedule was full of dance practice appointments and n-now we have another upcoming event just like the event before so I'm quite busy these days. PLEASE DON'T HURT MY FAMILY!" She went to the ground in a begging position with her head lowered.

The whole room was silent, not a single sound was heard.

"I can't stand this awkward silence anymore. Yeet imma go back now bye." She showed her middle finger to everyone and just like that she disappeared.

After all that talk, the phone was still ringing. Before the call ends in 00000.3 second Chan quickly answered. He turned on his volume to max and tapped the speaker mode for everyone to hear. "Hello M-mrs. Nicole."

"I'm at your living room right now, all of you come here in instant." She coldy demanded. I.N gasped a little when she said she was in their house.

"Of course." Chan said with a happy voice as if he was smiling but in the inside, he was very anxious.

The immediately left the room and locked the door... Except that they forgot Jisung was still inside.

"Hey open this door! You fcking A-holes! Let me out of here! You forgot about me you motherfathers! I swear I'll kill each one of you!" Jisung yelled while banging the door.

But the room was soundproof.

To be continued...

Comments and votes are appreciated!

-

I didn't have any ideas to make this chap long sorry, also some words and grammars might be a lil messy. I was in a rush so I didn't double check. Sorry!