Chapter 11 - Manipulative baby

Hi hello I changed Changbin's line from the previous chapter! :)) 👇

————

"Boss wants to talk to you" Changbin said, still stunned that he was almost killed. Although he may had no reactions before, he was really startled. "Hurry and get up. We'll try not to eat your breakfast." He left while waving his hand.

Jisung sighed and lay down as he was still sleepy. He looked at the desk digital clock and it was 5am. He scoffed in annoyance. I mean who the hell wakes up and eat breakfast in 5?

He turned at the opposite direction and took a pillow to hug but as he was just about to close his eyes, he heard the door open again. He groaned.

He took the gun once again and turned around to point it at Changbin. "I swear to God, let me-" Jisung glared at him. It was not Changbin, It was Minho.

Minho was just staring at Jisung unsurprised as if he was expecting it. "Boss isn't really a fan of waiting, I recommend you getting up now." Minho crossed his arms and leaned on the wall.

Still pointing the gun to him, he scoffed. Without any hesitation, he pulled the trigger.

Click!

Confusion hits Jisung. Click? He quickly pulled out the magazine and saw that there were no bullets inside the magazine. He furiously looked at Minho who was snickering.

"You thought I wouldn't notice the pistol you stole?" Minho smirked playfully.

"It's my gun." Jisung lied while grinding his teeth.

"Yeah right." Minho said as he was not buying it. "Stop complaining and hurry up..." Minho warned as he left.

Surrounded by his so called "enemies" in his head, Jisung had no choice but to go without any complaints.

Without knocking, Jisung barged in Chan's workplace as if he owns the house but the older did not mind.

"Oh hey Jisung, goodmorning. Please take a seat." Chan kindly greeed without looking as he was busy writing on some papers.

Just the look of Chan's workplace, a mountain of papers cringes Jisung. If he was gonna take over his grandfather's business, he'll be busier than the man infront of him.

Chan noticed Jisung has been scanning his desk which are full of documents. "Sorry, it's rude to greet you in this awful sight." He giggled.

Chan stared at Jisung. 'Messy hair, greasy face, and smelly breathe. Did he come here without washing up?'

"Why do you have to work? Why not just run away like me?" Jisung curiously asked. He really doesn't understand why people work.

Chan was not expecting that question coming from him, he laughed loudly. "Thank you for that suggestion but I like how it is now." He warmly smiled.

"Why?" Jisung not having a slightest piece of understanding.

"Because I have kids to feed." Chan chuckled at his own response. "You see Jisung. Dangerous groups like us, or mafia, whatever. They only focus on killing, steal money and spend those money. But, in order to maintain and develop groups like us, you need to have finances. People like Changbin and I need to help the group by achieving financial stability."

"I don't get it." Jisung said bluntly.

Chan gave up. "The reason why I called you this early is because I might not be able to explain it to you later because I have something to do." He explained but Jisung was clearly not listening.

Chan sighed as he proceed to talk. " I've been analyzing your... Life and I've figured your schedules." Jisung was still not listening as he picked his nose.

"You will have to stick with Jeongin regularly and receive treatment with your mental health. I think your abilities are great and I heard you're very talented with many so I think your very first mission will be held in 6 days. It will be in choi's birthday party. It's also an important mission so I have very high expectations to you."

"Mmh." Jisung nodded while picking his ear with his pinkie finger.

"Although you're talented as the rumours say, with the members, you will be have daily trainings-" Chan stopped talking as he noticed that Jisung froze and flinched when he heard the word 'training'.

Chan panicked as he immediately tried to think of something to make the situation better. "Ah training? Oh No no no ahaha ... We're making your talent better! Yes yes, making your abilities better."

Jisung scoffed, "I don't need that, obviously I'm better than you all stupid kids."

'You brat I'm older than you' Chan cursed at Jisung in his mind but still showed a smile. "Ah yes of course you are. But, wouldn't it be great to improve your skills more?."

"I guess." At the very moment, the two heard Jisung's tummy growl.

Chan chuckled, "alright let's go eat." Chan looked at Jisung, "But first, you should go wash up."

*At Jeongin's room*

"You must have already know me but, I'm Yang Jeongin and I will be treating you." The lad showed Jisung a big smile.

"Jisung." He sighed. "Look I'm totally fine and I don't need this shit."

Jeongin still smiled, already expecting this. "Tell me Jisung hyung, what do you love in your life?"

Not even a second has passed, Jisung immediately replied, "Money."

"Yes as expected, Jisung hyung is right!" Jisung nodded, feeling pleased.

"We all love money, we all need money. But how can you have money, Jisung hyung? Do you have a job? Share me your secret, I won't tell anybody." Jeongin winked.

Of course, telling a small secret to a kid is harmless than telling a secret to an adult.

"Right... I'll tell you." Jisung hinted Jeongin to come closer as Jeongin did pointed his ear near Jisung. "The secret is... I let everyone eat my ass." Jisung lied, not falling into the youngster's tricks.

"i see..." Jeongin nodded. "Thank you so much for telling me hyung!" He smiled. "However hyung, isn't it bothersome for people to... Eat your ass. I mean it's so absurb for everyone to touch the one and only Han Jisung."

Jisung nodded, feeling convinced.

Jeongin grinned, loving the reaction. "I have an idea hyung!... You see, If you come to my room regularly and co-operate with treatment... You will be receiving 25k won from me, without the boss knowing." Jeongin whispered the last sentence. "Isn't that great? Just sitting in my room would make you rich! Just imagine the amount of cheesecakes you'll be able to buy!"

'If I have 25k won in a week, I'll have about... 100k won. That's 15 cheesecakes, I think.... Meh too short.'

"Do it 30k won" Jisung demanded.

"Sure!" Jeongin agreed, slightly sweating. 'I might need Chan hyung's help with this haha. Sorry hyung.'

"Then it's a deal!" Jisung confidentially said.

'The money is worth it anyway' Jeongin thought.

"Then... Shall we start?" Jeongin said with his biggest smile.

To Be Continued...

Comments and votes are appreciated!