Chapter 26

Author's Note: Hi guys! I made a mistake in the previous chapter, Norman is 2 months pregnant. Sorry about that mistake✌🏼.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Ray and Norman are just cuddling on the bed.

"Its shocking that we didn't know that you were pregnant for 2 months now. Huh." Ray grinned.

"Well, we didn't really had sex for like months, because we were pretty busy. Now, that I mentioned this, my heat didn't arrive last month!" Norman said.

"Huh. I guess so. Since the last time your heat came was November, last year." Ray said as he pushed sone hair away from his forehead.

"Yeah, hey! Let's tell them the news!" Norman's eyes sparkled.

Ray sighed he can't resist those sparkling eyes, he pats Norman's head and reaches for his phone, while Norman sat beside Ray and waited for Isabella or Leslie to pick up the phone.

"Hello? Ray? How are you?" Isabella answered.

"I'm fine Mama, where's Dad?" Ray asked as he pulled Norman close to his chest.

"Oh, he's right beside me. We're about to sleep before you called. What's wrong?" Isabella asked.

Ray looked down at Norman, and Norman glanced up to him and smiled. Ray sighed, "Well...Norman is pregnant." He said scratching the back of his neck.

There was silence on the other side for a bit and then, "EH?!!!!!!" They both shouted.

Ray pulled the phone away from his ear and Norman chuckled a bit.

"Wait! Really?! He's pregnant?! Oh my gosh! Congratulations, you two!!!" Isabella said.

Ray scratched his ear with his pinky and answered back, "Thanks. So yeah. The both of you are gonna be Grandparents." Ray grinned.

"Yay! Take care of Norman, ok?" Isabella said.

"Yes, Mama, I will." Ray said.

"Ok then, Good night! Bye! Yay!" With that Isabelle hung up.

"Your parents are very happy huh?" Norman chuckled lightly.

"Yeah. Your turn." Ray said as he reached for Norman's phone.

Norman smiled a little and took his phone from Ray's hand and dialed his Dad's personal phone number. He waited for his Dad to pick up.

"Hello? Norman. How are you?"

"Just fine. How are you?" Norman asked a bit nervous.

"Hmm...just fine. Its a bit lonely since your not here, but I trust that Ray is taking good care of you." James said sternly as he turned his chair and looked at the beautiful night sky.

"Yes, he is. Anyway Dad, I have something to tell you." Norman said nervously.

"Hm? What is it?" James asked.

Norman bit his bottom lip and gulped, "I'm pregnant."

There was silence for a bit then James talked again, "How far long are you?"

" Just turned 2 months now. Are you happy, Dad?" Norman asked nervously as he bit his pointer finger.

Ray kissed his cheek and smiled, Norman smiled back and nuzzled close to Ray's chest.

"I'm happy of course! Congratulations to the both of you!" James said happily.

Norman was surprised that his Dad was happy, Norman started to tear up, "Thanks Dad. I'll call you again, good night."