Side Story 3: Two Rays?!

Author's Note: Hey guys! As you read in the title of this side story, mentions of smut  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but mostly its fluffy ''. There will also be a new character introduced in this story. Hope you all enjoy!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Norman woke up and he groaned as he felt like he's being squished on both sides.

'Ugh! Why do I feel like I'm being sandwiched!' Norman thought.

Norman slowly got up. He yawned and he stretched his limbs. He looked down on the bed and saw two Rays?

There are two of them, although the other Ray is older and the other one looks younger?

His mind was still processing everything, then it dawned on him.

"Ah!!!!!!! Lila!!!!!!!!!" Norman shouted. The shout making the other two get up.

"Norman what's wrong?" The two asked in unison. They were shocked then they looked at each other.

Soon Lila flew into the room. She turned into her human form and smiled. "Yes? Oh my!" She said.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Lila's POV to reader

"Wait a minute! Before we continue, let me introduce myself. My name is Lila. I am a fairy. Well, you could say I'm the King's royal fairy. I can turn into my tiny fairy form or my big form which my outfit is like the maids here.

I don't know why, I picked that outfit out of many, but hey! I love it! If your all wondering what I look. I have shoulder length black hair.

The dress is something like this👇🏼. Don't mind Japan 😅.

I'm invisible to most of the royal family and to the rest of the people, except for the King and to his two sons

I'm invisible to most of the royal family and to the rest of the people, except for the King and to his two sons. The Prince and the Princesses can't see me in my fairy form. I can let the other people see me if I want to.

But its pretty useful when I'm in my fairy form and if the Prince is mad at me, I can leave without him harming me. But he can feel me if I bump into him or something.

Let me explain. You see, there are also a lot of us like my older sister and my younger brother, which I don't want to talk about since I don't wanna talk about them either way! Hmph! 😒

Anyway, we serve royals, nobles, or normal people. Us fairies travel to different kingdoms or nations to serve and protect our masters or their family members. Of course, since I'm a fairy I use magic. We are free to leave our masters if we see them as they are abusing our powers for their own benefit or we can stay and let them do whatever they want with our powers.

You know, something like that. Also, I'm damn freaking single!!!!!! By the way, I'm 105 years old. Yes, I'm old! Don't push it! I've been single for a long time, because my past relationships always end up with the guys cheating behind my back and breakups. So I basically gave up, maybe. I don't know.