we are the same

(Cynder pov)

My neck was aching and my entire body was sore I weakly opened my eyes and instantly became wide awake when I saw where I was.

Cynder: Gaul's cave?

:Good your awake.

Fear ran down my spine I looked around the darkness that surrounded me and I could tell that it was getting closer. I tried to fly away but I was held in Chains.
The monster reviled him self into the light.

Cynder: H-Hatos.

Hatos looked at me with an evil grin before snarling.

Hatos: I wasn't sure when you would wake up.

I tried to move as far back as I could away from him but the chains prevented me from getting far.

Cynder: What do you want from me.
Do you want to kill me, eat me, mate with me.

Hatos: Mate with you? (Chuckles) of course not I'm a monster yes but not that kind of monster.

Cynder: Then why am I here why didn't you just kill me, WAIT WHERE IS SPYRO!

Hatos: (snarls) don't worry Spyro is alive, for now at least and I brought you here so that I could save you.

Cynder: Save me from What?

Hatos: from that purple Dragon!

His shout sent me moving back away from him.

Cynder: I only need saving from you, Spyro would never hurt me I trust him with my life!

Hatos: (snarls) that's what I thought about Malefor. Before he betrayed me, you see Cynder I could tell by the way you talk to each other and acted that you were good friends, (sigh) me and Malefor had a friendship like that

As menacing he was I was curious as to why Malefor betrayed Hatos so I got a bit closer to him and asked.

Cynder: I know your story and I know that Malefor sent you to that dimension.

Hatos: that is why I plan on Killing Spyro.

Cynder: Spyro is nothing like Malefor.

Hatos: it is every Purple Dragons fate I'm sure you know that Malefor has told you that he was not the first purple dragon.

Cynder: that was a lie!

Hatos: was it now? I assure you that he was not the first purple Dragon. There have been many more through out the years and all of them eventually turned to the darkness.

Cynder: you're trying to manipulate me just like Malefor.

Hatos: (snarls) accept it or not, but Spyro will turn it's his fate.
It's his fate to destroy the world.

Cynder stayed quite that time remembering all the things Malefor said to Spyro about destroying the world is his Destiny.

Hatos: ahh yes, now you start to realise.

Cynder: why do you want to save me though I was turned to darkness. And I'm..... I'm the one who brought him back.

Hatos: Cynder. I know what it is like. We both had similar relations to Malefor. No one should of been subjected through the torture we have both been through to get our dark gift and how he treated us you the only one like me.

Cynder: I'm nothing like you.

Hatos: Really? (Snarls) ill give you some time to think about it.

Hatos walked away back into the darkness.

I laid down on the cold ground.
The only other time I remember being this scared was right before confronting malefor.

Spyros words gave reduced my fear during that time but now with him gone I'm all alone