TERRORSAW

(Terrorsaw pov)

I was flying through the sky looking around for something to kill but I was to distracted by the Floating islands and curious by who did this or a better question who saved it and stopped Malfor.

Hatos: who ever killed Malefor might just be the most powerful Dragon ever, hahaha but not once I kill him of her.

I saw a large island with what seemed to hold a City. He smircked as he flew down to it ready to kill everyone their but as I got closer Something knocked me out of the sky I crashed through the ground hitting boulders and trees.

Hatos: Argh WHO DID THAT!

I looked up and saw a golem slowly coming towards me.

Hatos: Haha oh Malefor you were just to lazy to do it yourself, ao you sent Golems to do your dirty work, heh well I've been eager to kill something so might as well start of with a challenge.

Hatos got home self of the ground and flew up to the golems height.
I snarled at it as the golem rored and charged at me.
I wiped my tail shooting out one of my spikes at it but they just went melted as the came Into contact with the golems skin.

Hatos: Huh I guess Malefor did some upgrading to you golems, hahaha well in that case this just got a bit more interesting

I flew up and used my acid breath on it melting it arm and half of it's face, the golem yelled in pain as it tried swinging at me I used my Wind abillaty to make a Cyclone my spinning my self around the giant golem fell to it's knees as one of it legs was ripped off. I used my Shadow ability to create a Shadow cloud around it's head blinding it's vision I used my fear ability to scare it and hurting it at the same time by stabbing my claws into its face. I flew out of the shadow cloud and took in a deep breath and used my sonic boom ability to Blow the golems head clean off it's body fell to the ground while I smiled in satisfaction.

Hatos: Haha that was a good warm-up, now where was I oh yeah that city (snarls) time to see if they know anything about the dragon how saved the world.

I looked around and saw the city I dived and crashed down at the citys gate. I walked up to it and saw two Guards looking at me in a weird way.

Guard 1: Wow Cynder you look different.

Guard 2: yeah and where is Spyro at we need both of you so we can celebrate you two.

Hato: (snarles) who is this Cynder and Spyro and celebration for what.

Guard 1: wait if you are not Cynder then who are you?

The two guard pointed their spears at me.

Hatos: Haha you fool I'm Hatos the bringer of death.

Guard 2: Who?

Hatos: (snarls) HAVE YOU PEASANTS NEVER HEARD OF ME! Oh well Mabey this will help.

I stabbed the first Guard using my tail while I grabbed the second guard and snapped his neck. I used my wind great to break the Gate open I walked through and everyone in the City looked at me.

Hatos: (snarls) now any one who want to live will tell me who Spyro and Cynder are and where I can find them.

I smirked while rasing my tail up and getting ready to shoot out the spikes that are on my tail.