Downfall

The smoke settled, the panic begin to dimmer the moles had helped Spyro get the building off him but it was too late Hatos and Cynder we're gone.

Spyro walked over to a cliff bleeding and in pain. his defeat had cost Cynder's capture Spyro felt cold and alone he was supposed to protect everyone but instead moles are dead and Cynder is gone Spyro lowered his head in shame.

 his defeat had cost Cynder's capture Spyro felt cold and alone he was supposed to protect everyone but instead moles are dead and Cynder is gone Spyro lowered his head in shame

"how did I let this transpire?" The wounded Dragon said in a shameful tone

Spyro had never felt defeat like this before, sure he has lost a fee times but never anything like this.
Spyro turned from the cliffside and started to limb back to the new Dragon Temple.
Spyro saw some of the Mole people looking at Him some looked saddened, some looked disappointed and some looked angry at him.

By the Time Spyro got back to the new Temple he was tired and exhausted most of the blood had stopped pouring out but the purple Dragon was still in pain.

He took a deep breath and walked in. As the gigantic doors opened everyone turned and looked at Spyro.

"Spyro!" Sparks yelled out.

"Quick! Take Spyro to his new Quarters, Cyril get him some water
Volteer get something to wash the blood off!" Terrador declared.

Hunter grabbed Spyro and carried him to his new Quarters. Hunter carefully placed Spyro down onto a soft mat.

Hunter then left to obtain other stuff.
When he left Spyro wounds began to heal

"What, how?" Spyro said confused.

"Your welcome." Dark Spyro chuckled

"Im not in the mood for you." Spyro growled.

"Heh, ill chat with you later then."

Cyril walked in with a bucket of water and Volteer came in with a cloth.
Volteer dunked the cloth in the water and started to wipe the dried bloodstains off his body.

"Spyro? What happened to your injuries?" Cyril asked in disbelief

Spyro didn't reply as he did not want the Guardians to discover his Darkside.
Terrador came in and sat down next to Spyro.

"Spyro what happened?" Terrador asked in a worried tone.

The purple Dragon sighed and looked away from the guardians taking a moment to reflect on the battle that accrued a few hours ago
He turned his head back to the Guardians who looked very worried.

"Me and Cynder went after Hatos... We, we thought that we could defeat him but he was to powerful." He said in a soft tone.

"And what of Cynder?" Cyril asked.

Spyro closed his eyes not wanting to tell them Spyro bared his teeth he felt like he was going to cry.

"Hatos... He took Cynder."

"Then, I'm afraid that Cynder is dead."
Terrador said with his voice shaking.

"No, he didn't kill her. Hatos just took her." Spyro proclaimed

"Spyro, Hatos is known to do many things, but keep prisoners is something Hatos doesn't do. He most likely took her back to..." Volteer didn't want to finish as he new that it would hurt Spyro more.

"To what?" Spyro asked afraid of what the answer will reveal.

"To feast on her." Cyril said.

"No, no Hatos wouldn't, he said to me that he was going to save her from me." Spyro said in an outburst.

"Spyro, I wish that Cynder is ok I really do but it's most likely a trap." Terrador said hesitantly.

Spyro couldn't say anything he was stunned by the possibility that Cynder is dead and is was all his fault.

"We are terrible sorry young dragon, but actions have consequences." Cyril said.

"You need your rest, we promise you Spyro that Hatos will pay." Volteer said

Spyro didn't reply he just kept silent and was trying not to cry.

Later that night Spyro sat on the Matt with a blanket on him provided by Hunter. Spyro's new Quarters was big and had lots of room the new temple was bigger than the old one most likely because this place wasn't an actual temple but it suited its purpose.
His new area had a window had the moons shine beam through it lifting the room. Spyro was starting at another sleeping matt intended for Cynder.

The young Purple dragon began to cry the longer he stared the empty space wishing that Cyder was still their with him

His heart was heavy and his tears leaked out he couldn't stop thinking to himself that it was his fault that he couldn't protect her

His heart was heavy and his tears leaked out he couldn't stop thinking to himself that it was his fault that he couldn't protect her. As he was crying Spyro could feel a rage bubbling up.

"Im going to get you back Cynder. No matter what." Spyro declared.