Is this something you wanted?"

(Please leave a comment if you enjoyed it)

Is this something you wanted?"

"Yes." she said.

The ringing got louder in my head.

I leaned in to kiss her lipstick smeared lips, the red lipstick spread across her philtrum down past her labiomental groove. Her lips were so soft, and I could still smell Steve's faint cologne on her soft, supple caramel coloured skin. She opened her mouth as I penetrated her with my tongue. I took in the way she tasted as she wrapped her lips around my tongue and gave a little suck, as I pulled out, releasing my tongue to ask. "How did it happen though? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

I reached over to take off her blazer as she sat on the bed with her knees pressed against each other.

Our kiss eased both our nerves.

She spoke with her confident, tv voice. "He wanted to have a drink after we got off the air." She pulled one arm out of her sleeve while I held the tip of her blazer cuff, "it's no big deal, but, I didn't have anything, I had to drive, and I wasn't sure how long I was going to stay...but he had a couple of drinks." I pulled her other sleeve off her arm and walked over to our closet to grab a coat hanger to hang her blazer on.
My back was turned towards her, I slipped my hand down my pants and adjusted my cock, pushing it to the side, as it was sensitive from the increased pressure against the fabric rubbing from my movement.

"We talked for a while about a bunch of things, work stuff, his girlfriend, I guess they are long-distance or something... then he just started kissing me."

"So you two were at the tv station still?! Wasn't their people around?"

"No, everyone left, they are usually gone by 12:30am, no one wants to stick around that late, and he kissed me later in the night. She repeated nervously....we talked for a while. He was just horny."

"I see, but security cameras?"

"It was fine, we were in his office with his door shut, there's no cameras in there. Besides, no one checks the cameras unless there's a reported issue."

"That's good." I was going to add a...I guess...as that's what I thinking in my head. "You must really trust him I guess."

"Of course, I work with him... wait, are you upset?"

Thoughts about my gorgeous wife alone in a tiny office with another man, late at night, in an empty building, the darkness, late in the night. I could feel myself getting harder.

"I'm not upset"

She looked down and caught a glimpse of my cock protruding under my joggers, she looked into my eyes calmly with a subtle sly look. She clearly knew that this whole situation was turning me on.

"I'm just curious" I said.

She reached to unbutton her shirt as she stood up off the bed. I gently pushed her hands aside and unbuttoned her shirt for her. She stood there with her arms to her side, as I worked my way down, I noticed one of the buttons were off it's matching hole, it looked like she took her shirt off and put it back on in a hurry. She pointed fingers to the ground, stretching her palms and let her shirt slip off and drop to the carpeted floor.

"Where did he kiss you?" I leaned in and kissed her delicately on her bare neck. Her body and breasts in her bra looking so beautiful.

"He kissed me on my lips first, then down my neck....my shoulders."

I looked up, releasing my lips from her neck... "He took your shirt off hun?" I asked while making eye contact with her.

"Yes love, he took my shirt off..." I dropped down on my knees and started kissing her on her tummy, her naval area was one of my favorite places on her body. So tight, golden and flat, I was licking her all over like a mother cleaning her kitten, giving it a bath after it got soiled in dirt.

I straighten my back and came up, reached in the middle of her chest and unhooked her bra and let it hang open, I tried to take her breast in my mouth, she flinched. "Hun, be gentle...my skin's still a little raw around my nipples from his stubble."

She stood there standing, while I was there on my knees, looking at her beautiful breasts, and I could see that they looked visibly tender. Around her nipples, it was bright red, and her nipples looked a little blue and beaten up like they had been sucked pretty hard.

I could smell his salvia on her. The odour of his breath on my beautiful wife pushed my thoughts deeper.

The thought of what was going through his mind as he used my beautiful wife made my cock hurt, I was throbbing in my pants. I stood up, "hun, I have some healing balm. At least you'll feel better if we put some on."

I walked over to our ensuite, opened up the second drawer where we kept all our medicine, and lotions, and grabbed a squeeze tube with 'Healing Balm' written on it. I squirted some on my fingers and rubbed it around her nipples, and went a bit larger with my circles covering the tip of her breasts. I could see her expression that the cool balm made her feel better.

"Hun, do you want me to grab one of those makeup wipes for your lipstick that's smeared all over your face?"...I closed the healing balm cream and tossed it on the bed behind us.

"No, it's ok, I'll jump in the shower, I need to wash all my parts."

"Oh. Ok." I replied in a manner as if it was an answer I didn't want to hear. But I asked.

"The lipstick, how did it spread like that, was it from when you guys kissed? I've never seen it smeared like that even when we kiss, isn't it water proof?"

"I gave him a blowjob, in his office chair. I sucked his cock. He pushed me down on my knees and he was fucking my mouth." She told it like it was, out there confidently.

My cock rock hard at this point "Wow! You didn't hold anything back. Sorry, so you're saying you were on your knees and he was fucking your face?"