CHAPTER 1

A middle aged man is seen sitting in an office.
he is dark skin, bald and wearing a suit with a strange symbol on the right arm.
the office door just opened.
A boy with white hair, buck teeth, 3 freckles on each cheek, and a black eye just walked in.
he is wearing an orange polo shirt with the same symbol on it and blue Jean's. this boy is lincoln loud, he is C class personnel, he has level 2 clearance. he walk's up to the desk.

Lincoln: you called for me sir?

Director: have a seat. (said motion in his hand)

Lincoln: thank you sir.

Director: I have an assignment  for you, but first I must ask, thing's haven't gotten better with your family, have they?

Lincoln put's his head down a bit

Lincoln: no they haven't, I don't think I'll be able to tell them, they'll try to get involved. (said in a sad tone)

the director smile's at lincoln

Director: someday Lincoln, someday they'll understand.

Lincoln gives a light smile

Lincoln: what do you need me to do

Director: SCP 035.

Lincoln: the possessive mask?

Director: yes, he requested an interview with you before he's current host body decay's fully.

Lincoln: why me? (said in fear)

Director: i don't know, he requested you.

Lincoln: i see. (said still shaking)

Director: so he requested for you and you alone, and please come back alive.

lincoln gets up and Start's heading to the door

Director: one more thing, I see big thing's coming towards you soon Lincoln.

Lincoln smiles and walk's out.

Lincoln: I wonder why the possessive mask, want's to see me?

Lincoln arrives outside the containment cell, where two armed guard's were waiting.

Guard number 1: you're finally here.

Lincoln: sorry, i got a bit caught up.

Guard number 2: that doesn't matter, you know the procedure's.

Lincoln: if i didn't I'd be dead.

Guard number 1: good one.

They opened the containment cell and Lincoln enter's, the possessive mask has a mannequin for a host. the mannequin was missing it's lower half and it was missing it's wrist on its left hand, with it's right elbow missing as well, it was leaking a highly corrosive and degenerative vicious liquid that constantly leak's from the eye's and mouth hole of SCP 035, slowly decaying the body.

SCP 035: greetings lincoln.

Lincoln: hello, you wanted to talk to me?

SCP 035: I would shake your hand, but mine are unavailable.

Lincoln: That's ok, so why did you need my attention?

SCP 035: that can be settled another time, the conversation wouldn't be finished with my current state.

What's left of it's body was almost fully decayed.

SCP 035: I've been keeping an eye on you since you arrived at the foundation and i believe that i've taken a liking to to you.

Lincoln: is that so.

SCP 035: you fear us worried of losing your life, but you treat us anomolies like you'd treat any normal person, why is that.

Lincoln: I don't see enomalies as monsters, none of you chose to be like this.

SCP 035: that's what i mean, you're standing before something as i and still treating me as a normal human being  you're not like a lot of people, there's something about you something i find interesting.

Lincoln: Thank you.

SCP 035: I wish you fair well for now, until we speak again good day.

The rest of the body fully decayed into a pool of it's own liquid.

Lincoln: I don't get that guy, but i find him a bit interesting... i should call clean up.

Comment let me know what you think, follow me and don't forget to vote thanks.