CHAPTER 35

Several foundation soldiers were pointing their guns at the Chaos Insurgents who were also pointing guns, well most of them.

Lincoln: take it easy people, now I'm going to need both sides to put your guns down, starting with you guys. Looking at the insurgency.

They drop their guns on the ground.

Lincoln: take them inside for questioning.

The guards walked them into the site before Michael walked up to him.

Lincoln: we'll talk later I need to nap or something.

...

It had been three days since the insurgency were interviewed and had no memory of anything except their last mission.

They were put on foundation watch until the whole thing was to be reported to The O5 Council.

Lincoln had been making plans which he discussed with no one not his family, not his assistant, not Micheal and not even The O5 Council were aware of his plans.

He had plans... plans deeper than finding Lynn for she was just an excuse for the whole thing.

...

Most of the staff were still unsettled about the Insurgency but had to deal with seeing a different group that they saw as the enemy.

The Louds were still confused about the whole thing with a group with a different uniform.

...

Michael knocked on Lincoln's door.

Lincoln: come in.

Michael walk into the office.

Michael: we need to-

He saw Lincoln suiting up.

Michael: what in the-

Lincoln: we'll talk when I get back.

Lincoln walk's pass him leaving the office.

...

An attack helicopter stopped in mind air before opening fire on a  certain building before foundation soldiers were lowered down with open fire.

A tank broke through the fence firing at the wall of the building the foundation had pushed the other group in the building before going after them.

They advised taking out most of them before pushing deeper they eventually took control of the building before more foundation staff arrived.

The foundation had invaded a G.O.C base and tooken control of it before retriveing various anomalies before leaving the scene.

...

Michael was talking to Max and John.

Michael: I just don't get him.

Max: three raids in one month I wonder what that's doing to our budget.

John: four don't forget the FBI.

Max: but for real his doing all this for a sister who thinks his bad luck.

Michael: that's the thing I don't think it's about his sister anymore.

John: what ever it is, it goes hard.

Michael: that's the thing and the guys that went on the missions aren't saying anything, I don't know what his planing but I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

...

The soldiers had arrived the next morning with new anomalies from the raid.

End of chapter, hope you enjoyed