CHAPTER 36

Lincoln was in the medical center with his family getting his blood pressure checked before Michael walked in.

Lincoln: hey.

Michael: we need to talk.

Lincoln: can it wait?

Michael: no it can't.

Lincoln: fine but in my office okay.

He walked away leaving them Lincoln got up and left not quite long after.

Lincoln arrived at his office meeting Michael before sitting at his desk.

Lincoln: you wanted to talk to me.

Michael: you're damn right I do, this past month you've been acting like you don't trust me I know your sister got kidnapped but you need to stop acting like you can handle it yourself.

Lincoln: I expected that and I deserve it.

Michael: what?

Lincoln: I know i've been doing dumb things but i want you to know i trust you with my life.

Michael: ...

Lincoln: you do deserve an explanation for what I've been doing and why I haven't been including you, for why I just didn't want to see you get hurt.

Michael: I think you need to watch your back before you watch mine.

Lincoln: I can't fully give you an explanation now but I will tonight.

Michael: tonight?

Lincoln: yes, you can see yourself out I got this month's budget yesterday.

Michael began to leave.

Lincoln: and Michael.

Michael: yeah.

Lincoln: I have big plans and you're important to it, so know I have big plans for you.

...

Michael was playing cards with other guard's before a soldier approached them.

Soldier: the director wants to see you.

Michael puts his cards down before following the soldier to a conference room.

Michael: in here?

Soldier: yes.

Michael walked in seeing Lincoln and other staff sitting.

Lincoln: take a sit.

He took a sit.

Lincoln: you're all aware of who I am, let me make you all formal with yourselves.

He clears his throat.

Lincoln: first of all this is Michael.

They look at him.

Lincoln: Agent Carla Mendoza she was recently transfered here from Site 41 but that doesn't make a difference. Said pointing at the female in the group.

Lincoln: next we have Doctor Alto Clef / Agent UKULELE. Said pointing at Dr.Clef

Lincoln: and last we have Agent Mikell Bright. Said pointing out the last guy.

Lincoln: I know you're all wondering why I brought you all here, as you may or may not know I held raids where I retrieved several SCP's, using these.

Said putting a strange bullet on the table.

Lincoln: I'm aware that none of you know what this is, this is a special type of bullet that when it enters the human body it paralyzes them for a short time.

Mikell: short time?

Lincoln: about an hour, but the problem is the O5 has gotten word on my doing's and i have been ordered to stop and explain myself, I'm not done with what I'm doing.

....

Lincoln: that raps up the meeting, I'm counting on all of you.

They all leave except Michael.

Lincoln: you can leave now, I'll be in my office.

End of chapter, hope you enjoyed