2.10

Having just been forced to acknowledge himself as "insatiable," Fan Yuan's heart felt desolate. He was picked up by the male lead and brought into the kitchen to make Fang Xu some congee. Fan Yuan thought since he had been toyed with so cruelly, shouldn't he be getting a little compensation? With that in mind, he unconsciously stretched his hand toward the salt cellar......

A heaping bowl of congee was delivered to the dining room. The male lead was currently watching a movie on his iPad, his appearance the epitome of righteousness and honesty. His expression was gentle. Added to that his perfect, faultless face, anyone would believe he was an angel.

"Angel?" Fan Yuan chuckled sarcastically, "If that guy's an angel, he absolutely must be Lucifer, all blackened and fallen from grace."

His entire body was aching at the moment, okay!

After the congee was prepared, Fan Yuan restrained the impulse to smash that bowl over that pervert's head and instead placed the congee on the table, all prim and proper. The words coming out of his mouth were extremely deferential: "The congee you requested has been prepared. If there aren't any more orders, can I......"

Fang Xu's lips curved up and he interrupted Fan Yuan, his smile innocent and harmless, "Sit down and finish the congee."

Fan Yuan: (⊙▽⊙)???

Fang Xu's tone was slightly helpless as he laughed and said, "What's so surprising? Didn't you drink yesterday? Getting drunk is very hard on your stomach. It's good to eat something that's easy to digest."

Fan Yuan almost started crying. What he said made so much sense that he was actually left completely unable to respond.

In addition, he felt a little guilty and ashamed of himself......Sure enough, one must not do bad deeds! Or else there will be karmic retribution! But this karmic retribution happened really too quickly, you know QAQ

Fang Xu saw his wooden face and his motionless form. Raising an eyebrow, he said, "If you don't eat it soon, the congee will get cold. Are you trying to tell me that you want me to feed you?"

Fan Yuan trembled all over. Without another word, he picked up that bowl of congee and gulped it all down. After he finished it, he reflected on his godforsaken life. It was no different than drinking salt water! And the concentration was super high!

#I dare not be underhanded again#

#This world needs a little more sincerity and a little less scheming#

He ran to the bathroom and threw up for a long time. He drank a whole bottle of filtered water and finally felt a little bit better. Fang Xu squinted and watched Fan Yuan's long torment, an unspeakable expression in his eyes.

"Did you poison the congee?"

We're sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we're going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

Fan Yuan shook his head and nudged up his frameless glasses. He calmly replied, "It could be because of the hangover."

Mjcu We uelvfv tlw bnfg jcv tfiqfv tlw rla qgbqfgis bc atf rboj, bcf tjcv ufcais wjrrjulcu tlr rabwjmt. Lbkfnfg, tlr abcf kjr rbwfktja rfnfgf jr tf rjlv, "Tbe mjc'a tbiv sbeg ildebg, jcv sfa sbe ralii bgvfgfv remt j ragbcu vglcx. Tbe'gf cba jiibkfv ab wjxf agbeyif ilxf atja jujlc."

Fan Yuan deeply felt the same way. Getting drunk not only made it easier to ruin things, but he was also easily taken advantage of. From this moment on, he wouldn't drink even if alcohol was delivered right to him.