7.2

Silently, Fan Yuan swallowed a mouthful of old blood that was threatening to spill as he realised the evil intentions of this world.

The reason why he didn't let Yan Rui follow him was precisely for him to be self-reliant, completing the plot with his own efforts. But lo and behold, he still had to hug a big thigh. This time, instead of the thigh being sent to him for him to hold, he had to ask others to let him hold theirs! Thinking about it carefully, this was actually pretty inspiring...his ass!

At this point, Yan Rui would definitely have gotten his script now. Who knew, he was probably laughing at him, right? Why was it so difficult to zhuang B this one time he really needed to! So damn difficult!

For a good period of time, he has been in the supporting male lead group and gone through dozens of plots. Though from time to time some of the plots were more cruel, he could still see that the author actually liked this role quite a lot – because the meng BL characteristic would be added on specially.

However, this world wasn't the same as the usual few. Encountering such a crazy plot, he even speculated that the author was an extreme homophobe. That was the only feasible explanation as to why they intentionally added such a big f*cking slag to the plot—to make the female lead feel better when she took revenge!

The setting of this story was very common. After the death of the female lead in her previous life, she was reborn. She had set three goals for herself: The first was to live well, the second was to hold onto the male lead who had loved her deeply in her previous life, and the third was to make sure that the original host Jiang Yuan perished without even a burial ground.

It was a long story if one wanted to talk about the enmity between the female lead and the original host. It was a culmination of all kinds of new conflicts and old grudges, to the point where if they didn't fight to the death, it would be contradicting destiny.

Jiang Meng, the female lead, and Jiang Yuan were actually siblings born from the same father, but different mothers. Jiang Meng's mother was Father Jiang's first wife, but she had passed away long ago. It wasn't long before Jiang Yuan's mother came into the picture, a big belly in hand. At that time, Jiang Meng was already six years old. It was not necessary to describe how the relationship between stepmother and stepdaughter was like. Simply put, it wouldn't take Jiang Meng any moment of hesitation to name the mother and son as the most disgusting people in her life.

The plot of the story was mainly focused on the time period after the apocalypse began. An unknown virus was mixed into the water source, causing countless people to be infected with it. Some of them became zombies, and a few developed powers. As for Jiang Meng, not only did she wake up with a water-based ability, she also had a space bracelet on her wrist, opening up a completely different life for her.

In contrast, Jiang Yuan couldn't be more miserable. There was no difference between him who had awakened his power and a piece of trash. Father Jiang had promised all the assets in the family to the eldest daughter before his death, hoping that she would take good care of her little brother on account of their sibling relationship. When faced with such a large sum of valuable assets, Jiang Meng agreed to do so on the surface.

Afterwards, the two went north to seek help from the imperial capital. On the way, they met the male lead who was similarly heading to the imperial capital. With the female lead's excellent ability, the two siblings successfully joined the male lead's team, and as they interacted day by day, the male lead Han Lang gradually developed feelings for Jiang Meng.

At this time, Jiang Yuan, the original host, also realised his feelings for Han Lang. He seduced Han Lang with his good appearance and ended up being driven out of the room by the male lead. As a result of his actions, Jiang Meng lost a great deal of face, so she taught Jiang Yuan a lesson and severely mocked his shamelessness, pointing out the one Han Lang fancied was her, so Jiang Yuan could do away with his foolish hopes as soon as possible.