4.9

Worlds where acting tasks could be executed were divided into three thousand large worlds, three thousand medium worlds and three thousand small worlds, also known as the upper plane, the middle plane and the lower plane. Whatever the level of the world, all of them were managed by the original source world.

Fan Yuan, for example, was a minor gay love rival actor, so he belonged to the supporting male group. However, due to the fact that among the supporting males there were also distinctions between levels and the nature of the acting roles, the supporting male group was divided into many departments that were carefully managed.

And watching over all these departments was a very mysterious organization called the Law Enforcement Group, which consisted of ten senior law enforcement advisors. The number of senior law enforcement advisors was fixed at ten, but the number of people waiting to fill the spots numbered to way more. The birth of a new law enforcement advisor had to be accompanied with the fall of an old one.

One of the ten law enforcement advisors, who was rumoured to have never been replaced, was Lord Li Yanlong, the chief advisor.

Fan Yuan, as a small figure who had worked hard for thousands of years in the lower plane, was somewhat curious about this kind of person who only existed in legend. However, what he never expected was to actually meet the master in his own holistic assessment.

On top of that, this daren was not as cool and tyrannical as the legend stated, but was instead a little bit.........cough, smart.

Upon seeing the smart Lord Li Yanlong, the Chief Enforcement Advisor, calmly retrieve the immortal tool Qiankun fan with a body of ragged clothes, dirty hair and a dirty face, he looked completely like a dirty uncle. Even if one said he was a beggar, people would believe it.

Fan Yuan's forehead scrunched up as he glanced at Yan Rui who looked arrogant and upset. Fan Yuan asked through the system, "The Li Yanlong you're talking about is that Li Yanlong? The legendary Chief Enforcement Advisor, Lord Li?"

Yan Rui heard the disbelief in his tone as he slowly retracted his jade flute. He curled his lips and nodded, "That's him."

Fan Yuan closed his eyes as if his heart had dissipated into dead ash. He wanted to cover his ears and shout, "I don't believe it! I don't believe it! I absolutely don't believe it!" F*cking hell, how could his idol appear in such a manner? Shouldn't his appearance be more aggressive and overbearing?! Even if you couldn't ride the seven-coloured auspicious clouds, even if you couldn't look awe-inspiring, even if you couldn't blind people's eyes as soon as you came out, it should never be like this! It really destroys one's three views on life ah!!

Yan Rui saw that Fan Yuan seemed to have received a huge blow, and he evilly added oil and vinegar as he spoke into Fan Yuan's ear, "He's not only a sloppy and weird uncle, but also very, very cold and heartless, and very, very unreasonable. He's simply a stubborn old man."

Fan Yuan gave a 'uh huh' and cast a sidelong glance at Yan Rui as he said, "You're very clear about this, huh."

Yan Rui immediately shut up, fawningly leaning his head on Fan Yuan's shoulder. He coquettishly said, "Shizun, it's not very interesting here. How about I take you to the other side of Minglan continent to play, I heard that there are some mermen and mermaids there, we can catch some and raise them back here."

Fan Yuan ignored his crazy words and his heart became increasingly doubtful. Yan Rui seemed to really want to avoid the Chief Enforcement Advisor. If it was like this, he wanted to stay even more. He would like to see how many secrets the man still had.

He waved his hand and said, "We can go around to play anytime, but shizun is very interested in that Taoist leader, why don't we stay."

On this side, the two⁠—shizun and disciple⁠—were deeply affectionate, but each had their own plans. On the other side, the two people drew their swords and fought like fire and water.