That It's All Just In My Mind

(Snake's POV)

"Mikey!" I called out in horror, seeing that my eyes blurring up with tears. Twisty was no longer there. It wsas as if he was just some phantom. His only purpose was to kill at lease one person it comes in contact with and just disappear altogether. 

"Gerard!" I shouted, feeling myself starting to break down. "Ronnie!" I felt myself fall to my knees, not caring if they get all cut up from the sharp edged rocks. None of that shit mattered. Not anymore. First Frank by a pack of stupid fucking wolves and now Mikey killed from a psycho killer clown. No one is safe. The unacceptable will happen. Cartoon characters will appear. Mythical creatures may appear. The Hunger Games is nothing to mess with. I thought I knew that before, but that was before I was forced into this. Believing that this could never, will never happen to us. That they'd ignore out existence as much as possible. I wish I knew then what I know now.

There are some fucking fucked up people in the world. Most of those fuckers are the ones tuning into all this fucked-up-ness. Americans believe in the illusion that they're free. They're not. They're forcing other people into complete hell and believe that it's a hoax. They're dying and there is no way in getting them back. They're playing with fire without even realizing it. It's a never ending cycle. 

"Snake..." Gerard's voice shook from behind me. I turned around to look at him, but my vision was still blurred.

"I'm sorry" I came out with, trembling on my knees. 

"What happened?" he kept his voice low, crouching down next to me, staring at what was left of his brother. 

"There was the clown, Twisty, from American Horror Story. He just stabbed him.... We were too scared to move and just assumed that if we stood still, he would just leave, but he didn't. Instead he got closer and closer to us."I looked back down, feeling incredibly guilty and felt it was my fault that this had happened to him. 

"Ronnie, come over" Gerard called into the cave. 

"What man?" Ronnie groaned, getting out. "Oh shit" he muttered as he got out. 

"Help me with him" Gerard looked down. 

"You should probably stay" Ronnie muttered as he helped Gerard with Mikey before they walked away.

(Ronnie's POV)

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"Over towards the river" He kept his voice low as we walked over. When we got there, he walked towards one of the edges. Although I was curious, I kept quiet, not wanting to ask.

"This is probably the most peaceful place in the Hunger Games" he finally spoke. "This is where and what I ended up doing with Frank while you two were sleeping when Mikey was watching. I just let the water overcome him I guess. I know it's a pretty shitty thing to do, but to me, it's probably one of the best ways to go at this point" he sniffed, taking a few deep breaths having the lost of both his best friend and his brother. "I want this to happen to me when I go as well. Although we died separately, we still ended up together in a sense." with a sigh he walking into the water with Mikey in arms, holding onto him, loose enough here he was drifting a bit, but still tight at the same time. 

"Goodbye bro, I promise we will be reunited soon. I'm sorry this happened to you and I couldn't protect you like I promised I would ever since you were born. So long and goodnight"

. . .

Tell me what you think. 

Vote

Comment

Fan ~

Song: It Never Ends