Friends-Friends

We all stood backstage in a line, waiting till it was our time to go up with Bryan Stars. And from the look of it, everyone isn’t so keen to this idea, well except Justin of course, but then again that was just his cocky arrogant self.

     “Boys and girls, Justin Bieber!” Bryan shouted after his long intro. Justin walks up on stage with a big grin, as if he were about to perform for thousands of screaming girls, instead of just a casual interview, following by most likely his death.

    After a while everyone one by one, well that’s a lie, band by band, went up and did there little interview with Bryan.

     “Ladies and gentlemen, our last group of the night: Jordan, Snake, Mouse and Kat” he announced our names with hesitant, not sure if our names were real. And believe me, we’re used to that, well at least I was since my name was really Snake.

      “Hey” he smiled at us as we sat down on a long white couch with pillows so fancy it fit in way more than we could ever achieve.

    “What do you guys think of this year’s Hunger Games?” he asked his first question. “I like everyone else, would honestly rather do anything else right now, but that’s not really up to us” Jordan spoke up, knowing none of us wanted to.

“Well, you guys are the only ones here that’s not in a band or the music scene, what did you guys do before this?” he was quite hesitant with the last part of the question. “I worked in a music store along with Snake” Jordan gestured to me. “I worked at Spencer’s” Kat shrugged. “In and Out, and Spencer’s with her” Mouse stretched a bit. “Oh so two of you guys in a sense is involved in music” Bryan smiled.

   “Do you guys think you have a shot at this?” he leaned forward. It was then that I realized that he wasn’t wearing anything blue or anything like he’d usually be seen wearing, he was wearing a suit. I mean Bryan in a suit? You’d think the same. “No” Mouse muttered aloud as we all shook our heads.

    “What do you guys think of the other tributes?” He smiled at me as if he knew how I was feeling about this situation. “Adore them” Kat smiled as she spoke. “Well except Justin” Jordan corrected her with a chuckle. “Got that damn right” Mouse seemed to relax a bit about the current subject. “Don’t think any of us likes him” I mumbled, not really sure if anyone heard, but from the smile I received again from Bryan, I was told differently.

     “Well thank you guys for this, everyone give a round of applauds!” he shouted as we quickly bowed and left off stage. 

---- KATNISE EVERDEAN THE GIRL ON FIRE ---

Sorry if I spelt her name wrong!

I hoped you enjoyed this update.

Please don’t kill me for lack of updates! I’ve been busy with other stories. 

If you enjoyed the update, give this chapter a Vote

Have any opinions or anything regards this chapter or hell, this story in general or even how bad I am at updating, leave a Comment

If you want to continue reading an haven’t yet, add this to your Reading List

Song: Issue – Mindless Self Indulgence.

Also, if you guys could, please check out my other stories I have up, I recently wrote—well not recently-recently, but along the past week or so—a pierce the veil one, not sure where I’m going, but it’s a start!