Do You Want Me (Dead)

*PEWDIEPIE’S POV*

          I woke up in a weird looking storage room. Is this a dream? I don’t know man. Then I saw it.

          “BARRELS!” I jumped off the table I was on and fell onto the floor

          “Good, you’re awake. The others are waiting” a voice called through speakers. “Okay then, what in the be-Jesus was that” I nearly jumped.

          I made myself walk through the very small room and exit through the only door into another larger room filled with man—Because I’ma man! Once I was pretty much in the group of men, a guy with grayish hair walked in and in front of what looks like an alligator pit.

          “Do you know why the 10 of you are here?” the man’s voice rang out through the very large tilled room. Everyone spontaneously shook their heads, as did I, I mean who would? We mysteriously wake up in a storage room one morning?

          “All of you are this year’s Game Makers” he then said as the murmurs died down.

          “Why am I the only one who’s not a YouTuber?” a man from behind me called out. “That is because you will be the Game Master, William” so the guy behind me is name William, well that’s 1 out of 9 then.

          “I can push him” I hear a British guy behind me mutter. “I can push him and he will die” he finished off, making me turn around to see who it was. He had brown hair, kind of like how mine was cut except more in his face and darker. His eyes are brown and his ears we gauged.

          “Oh hell nah! I didn’t sign up for this” a guy I think Shane Dawson said from a few feet away from me. “None of you did” the strange man in front of the room spoke again. “Do you not get it? This is the Hunger Games; no one signs up nor warned. You have no other choice” the man sort of hissed at us.

          “Why us?” Another British guy called. This one had sort of a beard, a little bit hairier than me, but still a beard with short brown hair styled a bit like my man Martyn and brown eyes. But Jesus, what’s with all the British people? Am I seriously the only Swedish guy here? And that was when I saw Martyn

          “Martyn, hey bro” I called out to him. “Oh hello Felix” he chimed in cheerfully, seeing that maybe he had someone to talk to.

          “We picked the 10… Well most of the 10 of you for specific jobs” the man began to talk again before I could reply to Martyn. “And we care why?” Shane talked back using his Sheila or whatever voice. “It’s rather this or die” the man just shouted out, making everyone stop and pay attention, I mean everyone. Even this one goofy dude with blue in his bangs and his nose pierced. This just got intense.