Give Them Blood

(Snake's POV)

"So what are we going to do now...?" I sighed, sitting on one of the smooth bolders.

"Well we obviously can't just sit here and do nothing like sitting ducks. Eventually someone is going to go mad and end up going on a killing spree" Ronnie said, trying to spark up a fire.

"Andy names from last night...?" Gerard asked since Ronnie had the night watch at the time that they show the fallen tributes.

"Yeah, lthere was a few from last night. Dahvie, Mickey and...." Ronnie trailed off and looked at me, seeming quite hesitant.

"And who?" I said, confused on why he wouldn't say who the last person was.

"And Jordan..." e sighed as they both turned to see my reaction.

"Jordan...? Jordan's dead...?" I asked, knowing the answer to that was yes. Ronnie just nodded as they both just let the silence linger in the air. After for about a few seconds of silence, we can clearly hear what sounded like gun shots. 

"What the...?" I said as i got up, clearly alarmed. Since when was there even a gun in here?

"Sounded as if it's coming somewhere over there" Gerard pointed towards the cornucopia. 

"Should we go and check it out...?" I asked.

"I'll go" Gerard shrugged, grabbing on of the swords.

"Are you sure...?" Both me and Ronnie asked at the same time. 

"Yeah, I'll be alright back.... Hopefully..." he sighed before walking towards it. 

"Let's hope that you will be" Ronnie mumbled.

. . .

Hoped you enjoyed although it was pretty short :c

Vote

Comment

Fan ~

Song: Blood