Have Faith In Me

It’s been only a few hours and all of us tributes were woken up due to the Game Makers getting out scores and were announcing it to the world and either way, they have a podcast like thing.

          I quickly put on a cat shirt that was supplied for me along with baggy jeans—how can anybody wear these?—and slipped sandals on. Shortly I meet up with everyone in the huge waiting room in the mansion we all shared.

          I looked around and everyone were still in what they had wore to sleep and others—Justin Beiber—dressed up as if they were getting a Grammy of some shit.

          When it was time, the TV screen turned on automatically, causing all the murmurings to die off and everyone began focusing on the screen. I quickly glanced away from the screen and towards Jordan, meeting eye contact. Turning towards the TV I heard a rush of gasps and realized why. The spokesman is the one and only Bryan Stars. I let out a small sigh and forced myself to look over to the screen.

          Bryan finished talking about past Games and now started mentioning scores and how it works.

          “The Tributes this year are all mostly from bands” he began talking in his high pitched voice. It was really odd to see that he was all dressed up in a suit; all you really see him wear is something blue from Aerospatiale. “Let’s introduce our first Tribute, he’s very popular with the ladies, the one and only Justin Beiber” He announced, causing many preteens erupt in screams. “With the score of 2” his face when he said his score made all of us—except Justin—to burst out in laughter, it was as if he was saying ‘for real? This cocky bastard only got a 2? Serves his swaggy ass right’

          “Our next 3 Tributes come from the band My Chemical Romance” he looked as if he were sad to say his name. I mean of course I would, he never had the chance to get an interview with them, same goes for Bring Me The Horizon, hell I’m still waiting for them! “The lead vocalist, Gerard Way with the score of 6, along with his little brother Mikey way, the bassist, with a 4, lets not forget Frank, lead guitar, with 5.” all the guys from MCR sighed in relief, and receiving a few high-fives out of respect. Dude when it’s time for the Games, I swear I’m going to burst out crying, I just hope I don’t live after this.

          “Our next Tributes are 2 members from Black Veil Brides” the hurt in all of their eyes. “With lead singer Andy Biersack with a score out of 12, 8” an eruption of claps came soon after and Andy’s face—still filled with hurt—slightly relieved. “And the last member of BVB is CC, the drummer of the band, scoring an 7” CC sighed and looked over, smiling sadly towards Andy.

          “Next we have the bad boys all the way from the UK, Asking Alexandria” Danny soon put down the cup of whatever he was drinking—acting serious for once—and looked carefully at the screen, as for Ben, he stole Danny’s drink, chugging it in 3 gulps. “Singer Danny Worsnop getting the score of 7 following with guitarist Ben Bruce with 4” Once Ben’s score was said, you could hear snickering from the background coming from Justin. Dude shut up, no one wants to be here man.

          “This band has a different genre. You could either say they have an electric death core sound or just screamo in general. This band is known as Blood On The Dance Floor, or BOTDF” not that many claps or cheering come towards them, mostly silent as if they had no damn clue who the fuck this was. “This band has two vocalist, the first one is Dahvie Vanity scoring five, and the other, Jayy Von Monroe, scoring a 7” we all clapped at their scores, well except the ones who were listening or too busy not giving a shit.

        “From the band who places their genre as Mexicore, they go by the name Pierce The Veil” Even if the room was filled with people, you feel the emptiness all settle on them, as they all leaned forward, nervous, hell even anxious even—as they waited for their scores. “Lead singer Vic Fuentes, with the score of 9, brother Mike Fuentes with the score of 11, and finally Tony Perry with the score of 9 as well” the room instantly was filled with clapping. Everyone nodded their heads in respect—expect that one self-centered cocky boy name Justin Bieber—as they turned their heads facing them.

          “Our last multi-band member tributes come from the band falling In Reverse.” Ronnie silently shuffles uncomfortably as his the name of his band was called.  “Singer Ronnie Radke, receiving the score of 7 along with guitar player Jacky Vincent getting 8” They both at the same time let out a huge breath that I hadn’t even realized they were holding until now.

          “The next few tributes are solo artists, or only one from their bands” Bryan shifted papers around, getting to a page he was looking for.

          “Singer Jeffree Star receiving the score of 9” I looked back, seeing Jeffree smirking to himself as Jayy casually put his arm around him.

          “Lead singer of the band Motionless In White, Chris Motionless” I carefully moved a bit from under someone’s legs. “Score of 10” Chris just nodded to himself in sort of an approval way, but not quite at the same time.

          “Singer Kellin Quinn of Sleeping With Sirens, 3” you automatically hear Justin burst out laughing. “Hey it’s still better than your ass will ever do” you hear Jayy, looking annoyed at the guy right next to him. “I could beat all you bitches ass if I wanted, I just didn’t want to show off my mad moves just yet until we get to the arena.” He said glaring at Jayy.

           “Next is Nicholas Matthews from Get Scared with 7” he seemed to try to get over with this. I mean I don’t blame him. He interviewed more than half of us tributes. “Craig Mabbits from the band Escape the Fate with 4.” Not bad, still better than Justin. “And once more from all the way from the UK, singer Oli Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon with 5”

          “The next four tributes are not in a band or produce music of any sort. Tribute Jordan Taylor with 5, Katherine 7, Micki 10, last but not least Snake with 11” I sat there in shock at my score. I heard a claps thundering around me. Wait this is a dream. Yeah must be it, the whole Hunger Games. I turned my head towards Kat as she smiled at me and mouthed ‘Good Job’. Nope not a dream, I looked up at the ceiling as I felt like the roof was caving in.

          “Good job everyone, now go get some beauty sleep, you all have interviews with Bryan Stars, now go” Audrey motioned us to leave. “Night” a few called out as we got up and left.

~ *-* ~~ *-* ~~ *-* ~~ *-* ~~ *-* ~~ *-* ~~ *-* ~~ *-* ~~ *-* ~~ *-* ~~

Hoped you guys enjoyed this.

I apologies for not uploading for a while

1.) I don’t have internet at home so I have to go to the library in order to post this.

 2.) I didn’t know how I was going to write this.

Oh and 3.) I honestly don’t know how to spell Justin’s last name. .-.

Comment below your opinions, it always nice to know feedback

Vote if you think this chapter is worthy of your voting

And add to your reading list, it notifies you on your news feeds when I update this story so you can read once it’s out.

Picture on the right is Bryan Stars in his signature clothing.

Listening to: Have Faith In Me – A Day To Remember

One last thing, should I put Would You Rather’s at the end of these?