It's Killing Me

(Gerard's POV)

After a few cannons went by, I honestly was second guessing myself for going towards the cornucopia. As I kept walking, forcing myself to continue, I continue hearing this groaning sound as well as some inhuman sounds. I quickly and silently crept onto a huge bolder that allows you to see over the cornucopia realizing that there were these.. things crawling all over the place, looking all dead and blood all over them.

"Zombies? Are you fucking serious?" I heard myself mumble. I slowly made my way back down, accidentally stepping on a loose rock, causing me to fall. A few seconds I started hearing a response from the damn things and saw them make their way towards me.

"Shit" I cursed to myself, making myself get up and start running the way that I just had came from, heading their disgusting groans, feeling one of them forcefully pull on my shirt, tugging me back as another bit onto my forearm.

"Fuck, get the fuck off me" I shouted, know it wasn't going to help at all, trying to get them away, but failed as two more bit my back and underarm, adding more to the pain that I was feeling than before, just as more and more started scratching and biting into me. I just keep hearing myself scream in extreme agony, not even controlling myself anymore as they just continue climbing on top of me until I finally fell over.

(Andy's POV)

We all just stood there, stunned by what we were hearing. It was just continuous screams coming from the direction of the cornucopia.

"What do you think is going on...?" Danny whispered as we starred over there, hearing... this groaning sound.

"That sounds like... Does that sound like zombies to you?" Ben said, eyes wide. Right as Jacky opened his mouth to say something, the third cannon of the day went off.

. . .

RIP Gerard

Thoughts?

Vote

Comment

Fan ~

Song: Goodbye Agony

Image: Gerard