When the bad guy compares his hands with yours was and finds you adorable

It was pretty early in the morning when news was announced that the teacher who had two periods with your class was absent everyone were happy with the news, including you.

You hated this two hour break because you have no friends. You were nerdy and made you the target point of all their frustration true, you weren't the types to get bullied.

The start of the period, you sat reading a book as the bullies started at you and laughed, ignoring them you saw the bad boy kim Taehyung stare at you, chewing his gum which always is in the mouth.

He pulled a chair and settled besides you, not that you loved him like all the other girls and guys did but somewhere you wanted to know him he was a very quiet kid who didn't interact or have too many friends.

You turned to see what he was doing, he didn't want to deny the fact that he was intensely staring at you.

You turned back to reading your book not wanting to ask him why he was staring, a few minutes he asked-

Taehyung : "What book is that? "

You slightly flinched at the husky voice.

You : "uhh heard of 'Unquite Graves'

He nodded scooting closer as the chair made a screeching sound but wasn't as loud as the class was right now

Taehyung : "ooh romance and sadness, good genre "

You nodded ignoring whether he was sarcastic or actually complimenting your taste after around an half an hour.

His breath fanned your neck, you whipped your head looking at him raise an eyebrow .

You : "You're blocking my view"
Taehyung : "Oh that's your hand "

He pointed out as your cheeks went pinkish.

You : "Obviously- why "

Taehyung : "That's so tiny "

He continued chuckling and taking your hands in his hands which were warm but the silver rings were ice cold, his pinky itself was double times longer than your middle finger.

He raised your hand with his left hand and compared it with his-

Taehyung : "They're adorable "

You smiled at his behaviour.

Taehyung : "Hey that's the first time I saw you smile genuinely"

You looked back down regretting your whole existence.

Taehyung : "Don't hide it "

He said in a concerned way.

Taehyung : "They're as beautiful as you are "

He smiled in a way you felt everything in the world stopped. You nodded pushing the hair strand behind your ear as your cheeks went deeper pink.

Taehyung : "Your hands fits mine perfectly, just like us "

He smiled leaning in and connecting his rosy lips with yours and everything felt so beautiful as you accepted his kiss