When He Cheated Blatatly

You : "How could you?"

You were surprised at the sight you just witnessed in front of you. Your eyes welled up with tears, and bit your lips, trying to prevent yourself from sobbing and creating an endless sea of tears. Betrayal and deceit lied so prominently in your orbs . Rage? It was coursing through your veins, you were hot tempered when you were ready, but you were more hurt.

You : "Why.."

Taehyung : "Because I wanted to. "

He said chuckling , looking at your heart-broken expressions with a wicked grin . Was he that selfish?

You : "This....this didn't mean anything to you? How? What's the point in ch-eating T-t-aehyung ? "

Taehyung : " I wanted to see your reaction."

He shrugged as if it was nothing. Snifling and covering your eyes in slight misery , you thought about all the moments that led up to this. Beautiful memories that you thought would have lasted , you thought you were winning . But you lost, all because of his greed.

You : "I hate you. I fucking hate you!"

Pushing him away as he stared at you. Your body rose from the ground and you were about to storm out of the room until he shouted-

You : "Okay but I stil loved you after you unplugged the freaking PC. "

Taehyung : "Y/n come onnnn!"

He whined.

You : "NO TAEHYUNG . You knew how much I wanted to win ! Why'd you cheat? l'm not ever playing overwatch with you again, fuck you Kim ."

You pouted. Soon after you found yourself chuckling at your childish behavior after he clenched his heart dramatically . Wiping your eyes, you were pulled by apair of muscular arms as he rushed to you -

Taehyung : " You're so dramatic, you know that?"

He nuzzled your cheek.

Taehyung : " You're acting as if we're breaking up."

He grinned.

Giggling softly whilst wiping your tears , you playfully slapped him and embraced his torso-

You : "Why are you so angry at the thought of losing again? You know I'm the best in playing video games. "

Sighing to himself, he patted your back.
You flipped your hair back.

Taehyung : "T1 convince Army's that I'm the best no matter what."

Taehyung snarked and scrunched his nose, trying to win this conversation.

You : "Oho ..ho ..ho your pride would be hurt because your girtfriend is better than you?"

You smirked. Giving you a sad pout, he nodded slightly and looked down.

Taehyung : " huh -
.....Everyone knows I'm the best "

He stuck his tongue out.

You  : "Taehyung you little shittt.... "

Before you could say anything he pulled you into a kiss, to which you whole heartedly accepted and returned.