When you test his love

You sighed getting out of bed not seeing Taehyung next to you. He's been acting cold towards me for the past few days. I hated it, I hated how he just ignored me at times. I'm starting to doubt his love for me, did he find someone better? Today was even his day off he could've at least stayed with me in bed, but I wonder where he went.

Walked into the kitchen and made myself breakfast, resting on the coach of living room when the door opened by him..

You : "Where were you?"

Taehyung : "I went out for a jog."

Yeah, right he probably met up with someone. You saw him walk away and go into his studio and you went to take a shower. The hot water running down your body felt calm.

"What can I do to know if Taehyung really loves me or not?" You mumbled yourself

Just then an idea came to your mind. It was a childish and petty one, but you had to do it for the sake of this relationship. You got out of the shower and put on your clothes . After that you got a paper and pencil started writing-

Dear Taehyung,
I'm sorry, I know I was not enough for you.You deserve someone better. I can't be in this relationship anymore, I can't live with you knowing neither of us are happy. I'm tired of being the only one trying to keep this relationship together. I'm not going to be living with you anymore, this is the end.
Love, y/n-

I put the paper on the table that was next to the bed. Soon I heard Taehyung coming out of his room. I quickly hid under the bed. He came into the room and sat down on the bed. He eventually saw the letter and began reading it.

After a few minutes, I heard him chuckle making me confused. I saw him pick up the pencil and add something onto the letter. I was confused because he seemed calm about it. Maybe my assumption was right because he didn't seem heart broken at all , which crushed me. But things got worse. He took his phone and dialed someone.

Taehyung : "Hey baby, She finally left me, I feel free now. I can't wait to get married to you. I'm coming to your house right now. See you in a bit baby"

Tears after tears left my eyes. I held my mouth to prevent sobs so that he doesn't hear me. He put on a jacket and left the house. I began crying it hurt a lot. I got out from under the bed and looked at the letter. Through tearful eyes, I read-

"I can see your feet under the bed you idiot, next time find a better hiding spot. I'm going out to buy STRAWBERRIES 🍓 "