When you practice sword fighting with the flirty prince

Y/n's Pov :

Being a princess is not as easy as everyone thinks, especially when your annoying brother has a very annoying friend. Your brother, Park Jimin who was soon to be the king had a friend who was from another kingdom. He was also a prince but his older brother would be taking the throne as he was not interested in becoming a king .

Kim Taehyung , his name.

He would tease you whenever he would get a chance and today was no different. You were walking down the halway while holding your huge gown with your hands since you didn't wanna trip. While walking you failed to look ahead because your focus was on your dress, you didnt wanna step on it. You didn't see that you were approaching the stairs. You kept walking and reached the stairs without your acknowledgment.

You consciously took one step but didn't feel any surface and you were about to lose your balance and fall down when something or rather someone pulled you towards them.

You were scared so you shut your eyes and clutched the person's shirt tightly while they had their hands rested on your waist partially holding you . That was until you heard someone chuckling.

I opened your eyes and looked up to see a couple of familiar doe eyes staring directly in your hazel ones.You rolled your eyes and tried to push him away but he only tightened his grip around your waist.You furrowed your brows and looked up only to see him staring at you with his doe eyes.

You waved your hand in front of his face which made him come back to reality. He blinked his eyes a couple of times and smirked. I rolled my eyes for the second time knowing his pervert self was back.

You : "Let go Prince Kim."

I said smiling sarcasticaly. He chuckled, shaking his head.

Taehyung : "Why Princess Y/n? Don't you like being in my embrace."

He said looking at me with his playful expression.

You : "No , I don't."

I said but deepdown only I knew how badly I wanna stay here forever. I pushed him and walked away from there without looking back so that he won't see my red face.

Time Skip:

You were currently getting ready for your sword practice session. Your trainer was busy today but you wanted to practice so you changed your heavy gown to a much lighter dress with your hair tied up in a bun and headed to the practice room.

You entered inside and picked up yours word. It was your favourite sword because it was your mother's. She gave it to you before she passed away due to a disease.You walked forward with the sword elegantly held in your hand as you swung it and turned around.

You pointed it in one direction and arched your body in the opposite direction which made you look like a goddess. While practicing you failed to notice a pair of eyes staring at you with nothing but only love in his eyes. While practicing I suddenly heard someone speak-

Taehyung : "Didn't know you were so good with sword fighting, Princess."

I looked behind and saw Taehyung walking towards me with a smug look. The way he said princess didn't feel like he was addressing me formally. I smirked back at him and said-

You : "Am I supposed to take that as a compliment Prince."

I said making his smirk widen .

He chuckled .

Taehyung : "I would surely love to compliment you if you would show me your skills."

I raised a brow and smirked, I would love to, Prince."

I said pointing towards the stack of swords with my sword. He walked towards the stack and picked one sword. He came back and we stood against each other. We both took a step towards our right. We kept walking in a circle while facing each other. Both of us stepped forward together and attached ours words, putting force from both sides. We looked into each other's eyes and smirked. He suddenly said -

Taehyung : " Princess you look beautiful."

I widened my eyes while he took this opportunity and pushed his sword with more force which made we stumble back. I glared at him while he just chuckled. I stepped forward and swung my sword, attacking him while he dodged it. I did it again but he put his sword up defending himself.

You : "Thank you Taehyung".

I purposely said Taehyung so that he gets distracted and it worked. His grip loosened while I took the opportunity and pushed him back while he stumbled and fell down his sword lying far away from him.

I smirked and walked towards him pointing my sword on his chest.

You : "Do you want to see more of my skills, Prince?"

I asked while smirking. He chuckled and said-

Taehyung : "I've seen enough Princess but I would like to show you my special skills now."

Ilooked at him confused when suddenly he pushed my sword backwards which made me turn around while he quickly stood up and pulled the ribbon on your hair to open up your bun. He turned back around while looking at him shocked. While he just stepped forward and tucked your hair strands behind your ear and said,

Taehyung : "You should keep your hair open you look more beautiful."

Winking he turned around and started walking away. I suddenly came back to reality and shouted-

You : "KIM TAEHYUNG!"

I swung my sword straight down but he dodged it again but this time he moved to his left and went behind my back grabbing my free hand he pinned it behind my back while he held my other hand which had the sword up. I struggled to break free from his grip but he just tightened his grip and pulled me closer to his chest. I could literally feel his well built chest pressed against my back.

Taehyung : "Stop struggling Princess it's useless."

He tried to make my grip loose on the sword but it only resulted in me tightening it. He sighed and then suddenly buried his nose in the crook of my neck leaving wet kisses. I froze on my spot and the sword fell from my grip. He chuckled and pulled away. He turned me around now pinning both of my hands behind my back. I looked up at him to already see a pair of doe eyes staring at me.

Taehyung : "Y/N? Will you let me be your Prince for the rest of your life?"

I widened my eyes at his confession. Before I could say something he pulled me into a deep kiss . I couldn't help but kiss him back .

After sometime we both pulled out breathing heavily .

Taehyung : " I love you Princess . "
You : "I love you too my Prince . "