Breaking up with your online boyfriend but then heard your step-brother crying

Tossing the phone against the mattress of your bed, you felt a small tear rolling down your cheek, forcing you to wipe it away as you sobbed and walked back and forth your room, overthinking the whole situation.

Two years, two priceless and adored years and you broke up with him two minutes ago. God, such a short time and you were already feeling the worst you've ever been. He was Respectful, understanding, kind and most importantly he made you feel loved with every message he had sent you. And you just threw it away in a few minutes, breaking not only his heart but his trust too.

You knew how much he had struggled with his past relationship he had told you after feeling safe enough with you, but regardless of that, you neglected his traumatic past and put him through it all over again, putting him back to zero to start his healing process one more time.

Biting your nail, you took a seat on the edge of your bed, wiping your tears with the paws of your sweater before you took a deep breath and fixed your clothes, turning the door knob and walking Outside your room.You had your reasons to do what you did and now you had to take responsibility and deal with your messed up mistake.

Walking down the hallway, you passed the last door before you were about to take the first step on the staircase but stopped as you heard a painful cry from your right. Turning your head, your step brother's door filled your sight, the sign on his white door clearly saying -

"Don't enter"

Ignoring the red sign, you quietly walked closer and were able to hear the sounds clearer and immediately recognized what was going on.The cold and egocentric son of your mother's husband was crying for the first time. Thinking about how you could take revenge after the last time he pranked you, you were about to take your phone out to record.

However, you were petrified as you heard his crying grow louder and sounded uncontrollably pitiful. He was having a breakdown, letting all his feelings colide and express themselves in his soulful tears.

Softly knocking on the door , Not moving an inch, you stood there, observing him sobbing and crying in his pillow as he was sitting on his bed, his phone next to him with the screen bright, revealing a chat that you weren't able to read from that distance.

You : "Taehyung?"

You softly whispered, watching the dark haired boy turn his head to your direction quickly, his red and puffy nose with his tears-glistening eyes were causing a small crack in your heart but before you could say something, he had chosen his actions.

Taehyung : "Get the fuck out this instant."

Jumping out of his bed as he took enormous steps towards you, pushing you outside his room, ready to shut the door before you put your foot between and asked with a gentle voice-

You : "What happened?"
Taehyung : "S-she broke up with m-me.."

He loosened the grip of the door as tears continuously dropping from his eyes .

Your eyes widened, the situation seemed way too familiar. But there was no way that it was him, right?
You slowly hugged him as you started patting his back as you tried to calm him down while you were messed up and confused your own.

You : "What happened?"

You whispered as you stumbled with him backwards towards his bed, you still embracing his well-built figure with your arms.

Taehyung : "Just a few minutes ago, s-she wrote me a text, saying that this can't work out anymore. It's apparently too i- immature and she would like to be in a relationship with s- someone that she can have a f- future with, n- not someone that could live across the world... - I thought w..e we-re doing just fine but it seems as if we.. weren't."

He let his tears reach your shoulder, the material of your shirt getting soaked in his tears.You felt your heart stop beating for a second, the words sounding too familiar once again as you remembered the text you sent your boyfriend, having said exactly those words.

Immediately breaking the hug, you looked at him, his trembling lips, his red cheeks and his crying eyes. He was able to tell by your expression that something was wrong but he chose to ignore it for a second, making the situation about him.

Taehyung : "I really loved her."

He didn't notice your eyes watering as you came to the conclusion, that he indeed was the guy you thought. Just great, breaking up with the love of your life and then finding out who he really is.

Taehyung : "But what would you know.. god, why am I even telling you this, you probably never had a boyfriend."

Locking eyes with you, he frowned as he saw a tear rolling down your cheek.

Taehyung : "Now what's wrong with you again, jackass?"

Giving you a disgusted face, his eyebrows crashed together as he was creeped out by your facial expression without any explanation following from you.

You : "Show me your phone."

Not believing your own thought for coming to such an assumption that he was your guy, you needed proof, causing you to walk past him and grab his phone from his bed which was still showing a chat.

Taehyung : "Hey, that's my privacy, you jerk! Ever heard of that word?Privacy?"

He tried to snatch the phone from you but you dropped it after reading a few messages of his.

Taehyung : "Fucking disrespectful brat. I tell her about my problems and she goes through my phone. What a nice step sis I have got there."

He picked up his phone and brushed the dust off it after you had dropped it.

You : "Tae-hyung.."

You turned around, facing him with tears .

Taehyung : "What?"

You : "kimchi ... "

You whispered loud enough for him to hear and his eyes widened as he finally got your questionable and weird behaviour.

Taehyung : "No way.."

He gasped as you were Iost in each other's eyes, trying to deal with the situation but everything was too over whelming, you felt as if you were getting buried alive with all kinds of information that you forgot how to breathe for a second. You wanted to escape this situation as soon as possible, causing you to run past him, down the stairs.

Being close to leaving the house, having the door knob already grabbed, You felt your wrist in someone's grasp which spun you around, causing you to bump against his chest before he cupped your cheek and you felt his soft lips on yours, moving gently and slowly as he was pulling you closer by your hip.

You two broke the kiss and whispered -

Taehyung : "I'm not letting you go , I love you .."
You : "I can't believe it's you .."

"Sweet home..."

Your little sister whispered from the other end of the room, sipping on her iced tea before she took a photo, turned around and sent it to her mother and her new step-father. What a brat siblings can be.