SHAVING HIS BEARD AFTER HE GOT HURT DURING AN ARGUMENT

Taehyung : "Why are you being so stubborn y/n? I told you to always tell me wherever you and you didnt. If I didn't come on the right time what do you think happen to you now?"

Taehyung said reffering to Your ex boyfriend who almost kidnapped you on the way to the home from a convenience store.

You : "Taehyung can you please stop it I'm fine so don't overreact ."

Taehyung : "What you said overreacts ? Do you really fucking understand how I feel when I know you're not home and when l saw him touching you inappropriately in a fucking empty alley? Do you know how it feels when your loved one is in danger? The fear of losing someone? You don't know Y/n but I do. "

Taehyung raised his voice and fisted his hand in a ball and pushed the frame on the wall beside him and made a big shattered sound making you flinch . The frame glass shattered and fell down.

It was his graduation picture with his friends. You looked at him shocked and hurtful seeing his hand bleeding while he looked at his hand then to you chuckling in disappointment. Taehyung walked away to their shared room leaving you alone in the living room. You quickly took a broom and dust pan and swept the glass before anyone got hurt more.

You went upstairs to check on Taehyung knowing he is mad but you wanted to see his hand also apologize. You opened the room to see no one but the sound of bathing echoed in the room.

You sighed knowing Taehyung was bathing so she decided to wait for him. Taehyung was bathing only using one hand since the other was painful. He finished bathing as he stood Infront of the mirror and took the shaving cream and applied it on his jaw and neck. He accidentally took the shaver in his right hand which he punched just now as he groaned loudly enough for you to hear.

You heard him groan as You quickly stood up and dashed into the bathroom seeing his towel only covered his waist and holding a shaver in his right hand which made you sigh before sitting on the counter in front of him and taking the shaver from his hand.

You took a hold of his face before shaving him off while he looked away as she slowly and carefully shave him as a tear slipped from her eye thinking about what happened just know how she was being selfish , stupid and dumb not even thinking how he would feel and got infected by her words.

"I'm sorry Y/n"

He said as he looked at her finally. She shaved him cleanly as she took a towel and drenched in water before wiping him.

She looked at him as he did the same. Tears were unstoppably rolling down on your face and lips were quivering but she couldn't care less and pulled him near and kissed him slow but passionately while he slowly gave in.They pulled out as they stared at each other.

You : "I'm sorry for whatever I said . I didn't mean it and I'm sorry I will tell wherever I go next time ."

Caressing his cheeks making his smile.

Taehyung : "Just don't do it again."

He pecked her forehead as she nodded and took the emergency kit beside her and treated his wound.

You : "So how do you want for me to make up with you?"

You asked while looking at him wearing his shirt .

Taehyung : "Cuddles"

He said and jumped on y/n who was sittingon the bed just a few seconds ago.