Part Twelve - Make Up

Aaaand this chapter's song of choice is 'Good for You' By Selena Gomez. I highly  recommend giving it a listen whilst you read, tis a bop.

VERY SPICY CHAPTER;)

-

Bucky and Andie had been avoiding each other since the incident at the desk, using the bathroom at separate times, not leaching on each other like they had been doing previously

Bucky and Andie had been avoiding each other since the incident at the desk, using the bathroom at separate times, not leaching on each other like they had been doing previously. It really bothered Bucky a lot, but he'd never really done this whole relationship thing before and he didn't want to pressure or rush her. 

In reality, Andie was waiting for him to reach out though. She wanted nothing more than for him to walk into her room one night and just curl up into bed with her and forget that stupid spat even happened, but she was stubborn. Andie wasn't one to cave and she kept telling herself, if he wanted to, he would.

That brings Andie into now, where she was fiddling and struggling to reach the zipper on the back of her dress.

"Mother fucker." She hissed under her breath as she stretched and reached to try and grab it. Bucky must've heard her curses as he waltzed in. Andie immediately returned to a position where she wasn't trying to contort herself to see him stood there, crisp white shirt with a few buttons undone, wearing his black dress-pants and a belt. She almost melted down the drain right there at the sight of him dressed up, it instantly made it so much harder to run walk over and wrap her legs around him. This man was too fine for his own good.

"Do you want a hand?"

It was the first exchange they had had in days and she responded with a nod, turning to face away from him. He took his time as he came over, admiring her bare back in her dress and wanting to savour it. His hands pulled her hair over her shoulder, his knuckles chilled her as they grazed her skin. The entire situation was way too sensual for what it truly was. He gripped the bottom of the zip and he couldn't help himself from brushing his thumbs along those irresistible dimples at the bottom of her back, they were made for his hands to rest on. 

Andie looked down and held her hair to her side where Bucky had placed it out the way as she heard the hum of her dress being zipped up to the top. She turned and looked up at Bucky, she couldn't take this silence anymore,

"I'm sorry for snapping at you, Bucky." Her eyes were full of remorse and sorrow as she waited for his reaction.

His hand reached up and cupped her cheek gently as the other landed on her waist, "You never need to apologise to me, Doll."

She nodded softly in his hand.

"You value your job and I should respect that, I apologise." He added and she turned slightly and placed a kiss into his palm.

Bucky's eyes flickered down so he could fully see what she was wearing and his eyes filled with a fiery hunger. She looked expensive. 

Andie always looked like a million dollars, but tonight she was priceless, and somehow so effortless. Her hair hung down in careless waves that in fact took her nearly an hour to achieve, gold jewellery decorated her tan skin tone and her makeup was shimmery and gold-accented. She was covered, barely, in a silky feeling emerald green dress with spaghetti straps and a slit on the left thigh. He licked his lips at the sight and his thumb grazed over her lips as she stared innocently up at him with those honey-brown doe eyes, as if she was waiting for his instruction.

Bucky's cologne had completely swamped Andie's mind and turned it to scrambled egg, she couldn't help herself from taking subtle, deep inhales. It made her next move so much less questionable as she leant forward onto her tip toes and kissed him. He didn't even have to question reciprocating as he returned the kiss with ten times the pressure and intensity.

His hands swept her off her feet and pulled her up round his waist as if she was a rag-doll. Instantly she locked her ankles round his back and he held her up by her ass, their lips never leaving each other. The sounds of her heavy breathing and slightly airy moans as they kissed were infuriatingly addicting to him, he wanted to make her squirm and purr to his touch as he completely ruined her.

He took them towards his bedroom, opening the door with his back as he didn't want to knock her with it. It was fairly impressive he managed to do this all with his face locked onto Andies - truth is, he had imagined this nearly every night since they had met, so he had fully rehearsed it in his mind.

She felt him sit down beneath her on the end of the bed and she writhed around as she straddled his lap, looking for some sort of friction. He internally smirked at her neediness and his hand drifted round from her ass and landed on her upper thigh where her dress had ridden up and his thumb drew taunting circles on her skin. It drove her truly wild, she wanted to groan and complain at his lack of touch, they had been waiting for this for so long and he was still holding off. She knew he wanted it too, she could feel him underneath her, he was prodding her with what was growing in his trousers.

Bucky's hand drifted agonisingly slow up her tanned, soft thigh, it felt like pure torture as she felt herself grow to be the wettest she had ever been at the intense foreplay,

"Please..." She pleaded as she whispered in his ear, making him smile the cockiest grin she had ever seen. Her breath tickled his ear as her hands linked round his neck and he looked up to her. 

He watched her face, admiring, as he finally gave her what she wanted. His fingertips made contact with what he could feel as a lacy thong and he could instantly feel that she had soaked it with her need for him. The delicate touch made her breath hitch with anticipation, her brows knitted together and her mouth parted, ready to moan and his fingers pushed the fabric to one side and he could feel how soft and smooth she was. He parted her lips and was immediately in contact with how aroused she truly was for her.

The pace was too soft for Bucky, he had enough of this type of teasing for now. His metal hand reached up and collected Andie's hair into a ponytail with a fist and he tugged at it slightly, causing her jaw to swing up as her head rolled back. He then tucked in and began sucking at her exposed neck, his other hand had begun circling round at her entrance. This was what he had been wanting to do to her since they met in the elevator, she was completely at his mercy and he could play with her all he wanted whilst she just cooed and moaned in pure mind-numbing pleasure. 

As he ravaged and nipped at her neck, he looked up to the pure euphoric sight before him. He had a fist full of her chocolatey curls whilst she had her eyes softly closed and her mouth slightly agape as it let out breathy, frustrated moans. She was truly unraveled and vulnerable to him. Bucky couldn't take his eyes off her parted lips and he pulled away from her neck, easing his grip on her hair, causing her to look down to him. Andie nearly buckled in frustration as he withdrew his hand from between her legs and he held up two glossy fingers that were covered in her wetness and held them up to her mouth. 

She had never done it before, but she knew what he wanted and it felt almost instinctual as she opened her mouth for him and he sunk the two fingers that had just been nearly inside her into her mouth. He could swear he nearly came right then and there as she was so submissive without him needing to say anything, she just complied, eyes wide like saucers as she stared at him waiting for his next move. The sight of her sucking herself off of his fingers with those pouty lips encased around his digits was something he wish he could've taken a picture of, but he wasn't going to be forgetting it anytime soon, that's for sure.

"It's time to go kitten, we've got a party to attend." He whispered in a husky voice.

She just nodded at him, fingers still in mouth.

"Good girl."