What happened with Angie

Angie's POV
When DICE was finished introducing themselves I was gonna walk to Kokichi and everyone else when I was grabbed by Tenko and Himiko I pulled away and glared at them "Sigh What do you want Yumeno and Chabashira san?" I said not really caring Himiko looked mad when I said that "What do you mean 'what do you want' why are you hanging out with those freaks" she said furiously "Come on let's go" she said grabbing my wrist and trying to drag me I snatched my hand away and smacked her hard enough to make her fall onto Chabashira and leave a dark red hand mark on her face "Don't you EVER insult my friends the only freak in my eyes are you lot and the next time your foolish enough to come near us you shall address us as Antag Gang you son of a bi-" "Angie?Angie?! Gasp where's my baby?!" I heard Kokichi yell, I smiled I looked at everyone mainly Yumeko and bowed (You know that bow that you lift your dress/skirt a bit and cross your legs like a squat and tilt your head that kind) "That's my cue to leave" I said turning around and went to Kokichi and the others and he rewent over what they were talking about I said yeah about joining and we just talked like normal friends do except to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone here is now my family even though we don't really know each other we've been together long enough that we will be loyal to each other for a very very long time